Thread: Hello from Mississippi

Hidr

Default Hello from Mississippi

I am married, no kids, 49 years old. Right now I am helping take care of a 93 year old women. She can't walk but other wise in fair health. When my boss/friend/neighbor goes back to work I am also a parrot nanny. But she has been out of work a while and doing all that herself.

Hubby and I had fire belly toads when we first got married some 24 years ago. We really enjoyed them. But then we bought a house feel in love with fish and didn't really have the room. But we have moved again 6 months ago. Things have settled down and we have a spot for FBT's again.

We have a 20 long with screen. Going to get four of these little ones. I want to try my hand at plants this time. So the plan at this minute(could change before this weekend when I get the FBT's) is to use carpet mat with a large container for the water. Easier to change it out that way. And I well get some potted plants to try.Thinking of getting some java moss too. I have a small amount of that in one of my planted bowls with no fish. I also have some pothos I can put in the tank that I know well do well just have to trim it a lot.

I have a zoo. Dogs, cats, parrots, a lizard, 5 fish tanks, and planning to get some chickens soon. Yes we moved to the country. But I still had all but chickens in the city I just made sure I kept them up and didn't let them bother any of the neighbors for 20 years. lol Now i don't have to worry about that and can get MORE!!!!! Trying to keep it reigned in. First no more dogs for a while 6 is to many. Ok no its not but still 6 is all I want right now. I did get a new kitten. My Tasha is 17 years old and not able to catch mice anymore. My kitten and my youngest dog a dashound/terrier mix are doing that job. And a good one too. They fight over who gets to kill the mouse. Kind of like a strange tug of war. The cat knows if the dog gets it the war is over cause she don't play.

Ok enough rambling. If you made it threw all that I am sure your sleepy now.

Hidr

Default Re: Hello from Mississippi

Wow did I say something wrong?

welcome to the forum!! don't take it personally, sometimes folks miss the intro pages. i know i do quite often. LOL i'm still in shock of the 6 dogs. the tanks, no prob, but 6 dogs? holy cleaning up the **** batman!!!LOL
    1.0.0 Oophaga Pumilio 'Black Jeans'
    0.0.10 Phyllobates Vittatus
    0.0.3 Phyllobates Terribilis 'Mint'
    0.0.3 Dendrobates Tinctorius 'Patricia'
    0.0.5 Dendrobates Leucomelas
    0.0.2 Dendrobates Tinctorius 'Powder Blue'
    0.0.2 Ranitomeya Variabilis 'southern'
    0.0.3 Epipedobates Anthonyi 'zarayunga'
    1.2.0 Phyllobates bicolor
    0.0.3 Dendrobates tinctorius 'azureus'
    0.0.1 Avicularia Avicularia
    0.0.1 Gramastola porteri
    0.2.0 Canines
    1.0.0 Tabby/Maine Coon Mix
    2.1.0 Genetics Experiments
    0.1.0 Bed Bully

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Welcome neighbor! I'm from Louisiana! Welcome to the forum. On here you will find a wealth of knowledge and very easy to talk to enthusiasts that make me feel like I'm not the only addict!

.:* Lisa *:.
    laissez le bon temps roulet! :-)

1.2.2 Agalychnis calidryas - Felix Felicis, Wall-E,Eva, Mike & Sull
    0.0.2 Canis lupus familiaris (Italian greyhounds) - Zaffira & Aurora
    1.0.0 My own personal prince charming (husband edition): Beau

Hidr

Thanks all for the welcome. I was starting to think I was invisible. lol

Thread Information