It's true though, it's literally "inet slapping" people for trying to help out his pets. Not to mention, with some of the posts i've read, he really doesn't care about his pets all that much.
It's true though, it's literally "inet slapping" people for trying to help out his pets. Not to mention, with some of the posts i've read, he really doesn't care about his pets all that much.
![United States [United States]](images/flags/United States.gif)
I wouldn't know one way or the other, but I joined FF Sept 2012, and I'm nowhere near done here. If he's not joking, it's kind of a dramatic exit for no reason. I clicked on the title cuz I thought it was about a frog... oh wells. Later, fella.
"We like our choruses sung together, we like our arms in our brother's arms...
We sing with our heroes 33 rpm, we're never goin home until the sun says we're finished,
and I'll love you forever if I ever love at all,
wild hearts..."
1.2.0 Felis Catus - "Zoey" "Mouse" "Casey"(step-cat)
0.1.0 B. a. americanus - "Banjo"
1.0.0 Myotis lucifugus - "Fiendly" rest in peace, buddy. 06/15/13
Rest in peace my sweet Ukulele 01/29/14
hey SCF we should write a book "how to breed F/T hamsters" we all could make tons of $![]()
Save one animal and it doesn't change the world, but it surely changes the world for that one animal!
SCF you didn't get, the dad is "Naturalpathic Doctor who used to be a vet" ( copied from post) lol
do you think breeding F/T with pixie is possible? i wonder if it matters who are you breeding - pixie female with male hamster or vise versa. that is very interesting scientific concept. i wonder if DeeDub have enough of breeders in his freezer.
that is how progress in science is possible ladies and gentlemen, it all starts with Great Idea! so proud to be part of it! SCF you should be too, may be in 100 years our names will be well known to everybody like Einstein or Darwin.
Save one animal and it doesn't change the world, but it surely changes the world for that one animal!
Sorry I did not reply sooner. I was busy practicing my acceptance speech for the noble prize we are bound to win. It is my understanding, a male will amplex the F/T female hamster, if and ONLY if the female F/T hamster accepts, breeding may commence. This also has to be done in a rain chamber hamster wheel.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)