Ok so this is gonna be a long standing build log but i figured id start it now and see what people think. So years ago (8-10) i built a paludarium, though at the time i had never heard of one and though i was just being super slick, out of a 55g aquarium and then built a 2 1/2 foot extention on top of it made of wood and screen. Well I really miss that tanks so i'm gonna recreate it, but better So this time i've been collecting matterals for some time now, when i can afford them that is. So this time im gonna use aluminum L brackets for the supporting fram, I learned last time as the wood eventual warped and let me tell you aluminum L bracket isn't cheap, it set me back like $130 for 5 pieces. Instead of screen im gonna use glass, with little screen tops on each side and it will have double swing doors on the front. So far i have the aluminum, the back plate of glass and the aquarium which is full planted and ready to go. Hopefully i can get the rest of the glass soon, i did just get a new contact for cheap glass so.... Anyway let me know what you think.Name:  DSC09642.jpg
Views: 666
Size:  27.7 KBName:  DSC09641.jpg
Views: 1289
Size:  82.0 KBName:  DSC09640.jpg
Views: 4058
Size:  76.1 KBName:  DSC09635.jpg
Views: 3500
Size:  64.0 KB