Thread: When should I worry?

oneshotveth

Default When should I worry?

Well, I've had some FBT's for about a week and a half, and they don't seem to be eating yet. They seem active, actually, they seem more interested in trying to escape than eating.

I did see one of them eat a cricket one time, but that's it. The crickets are walking right up to them and they don't care.

How long before I should worry?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Kurt

Default Re: When should I worry?

They should've eaten by now. What's the current temperature? How's their body weight? How are they being kept?

oneshotveth

the room temp is probably 65 (we like it cool in the house), they are healthy looking, not like they're losing weight. they are in a big tupperware container with coco bark at the bottom, a water dish, and some half logs to hide under.

They MAY be eating, it just seems like when I put the crickets in, they don't care. I also tried mealworms, and they didn't seem to care about them either.

Kurt

Ten degrees higher would be better. At 75 they would be more active and thus hungrier.

oneshotveth

Looks like they are finally eating. I put 10 crickets in there this morning, and they're all gone now.

Kurt

Very good.

Thread Information