YES! they do grow sooo slow in comparison to my high red ornates, the ornates are younger and have already outgrown the caatingas, and eat way more,the caatingas skip meals regularly.
My favorite are my high red ornates they eat so well and grow so fast, I have one though that eats well but isnt growing (possible male??) hes so0 cute!<<My fav the little guy that doesnt grow(or grows very slowly)
on his back he has a spot thats 2 spots on the other frogs.
As for wish list....Mikes collection would be my wish list and beyondImmediate wish list would be some blue frogs some very blue frogs since blue is my fav color samurai blues! Yusuke will be in chicago area in march so i will prob get a few from him then. I would also love an Aurita collection.






Immediate wish list would be some blue frogs some very blue frogs since blue is my fav color samurai blues! Yusuke will be in chicago area in march so i will prob get a few from him then. I would also love an Aurita collection.
Reply With Quote
