Results 1 to 20 of 30

Thread: how do I make my pixie frog to grow faster?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    African bullfrogs
    Guest

    Default Re: how do I make my pixie frog to grow faster?

    true thanks

  2. #2
    African bullfrogs
    Guest

    Default Re: how do I make my pixie frog to grow faster?

    Ok now its getting weird... One of my baby pixie frogs has not grown since i got him. I got him 39 days ago!

  3. #3
    Moderator GrifTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Nationality
    [United States]
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    9,697
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

    Default Re: how do I make my pixie frog to grow faster?

    Quote Originally Posted by African bullfrogs View Post
    Ok now its getting weird... One of my baby pixie frogs has not grown since i got him. I got him 39 days ago!
    What are you feeding it?

    How much?

    How often?
    ​

  4. #4
    African bullfrogs
    Guest

    Default Re: how do I make my pixie frog to grow faster?

    Every other day. I throw in a bunch of crickets but he only eats about 3 then stops.

  5. #5
    Moderator GrifTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Nationality
    [United States]
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    9,697
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

    Default Re: how do I make my pixie frog to grow faster?

    Quote Originally Posted by African bullfrogs View Post
    Every other day. I throw in a bunch of crickets but he only eats about 3 then stops.
    Do you gutload the crickets? 3 isn't enough even if gutloaded. You need to offer a more diverse diet. Don't forget to also dust with a reptile multivitamin once a week and with a calcium powder with Vitamin D3 every other feeding to every couple feedings.
    ​

  6. #6
    Moderator Lija's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Nationality
    [Canada]
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    4,471
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

    Default Re: how do I make my pixie frog to grow faster?

    and babies should be fed every day.
    ​Save one animal and it doesn't change the world, but it surely changes the world for that one animal!

  7. #7
    African bullfrogs
    Guest

    Default Re: how do I make my pixie frog to grow faster?

    Ok thanks

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Little frog doesn't seem to grow.
    By Humphrey in forum Tree Frogs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: December 24th, 2012, 04:40 PM
  2. How to make the ultimate set up for your pixie,, for cheap!
    By Tyson in forum Vivarium, Terrarium & Enclosure Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: September 3rd, 2012, 04:58 PM
  3. time it takes for white tree frog to grow
    By lovenokia in forum Tree Frogs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: August 8th, 2012, 02:39 AM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: February 16th, 2012, 07:42 AM
  5. Can gloves make a frog tox out ?
    By 2oh1 in forum Pacman Frogs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: October 4th, 2011, 11:24 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •