I bought some frogs from a website which I called in advance to see if they could sex them. The ad said Adults but when they arrived they were pretty small, I ordered males so I thought they would be small but not as small as these ones are.. I know about the croaking and what not with males but I have read they produce a brown nanopad on their front feet which I am kind of lost on what it looks like. Can someone give me some advice on how to determine the sex... Also I would love to see some picture of your RETF with the brown nanopads. I am determined to breed these frogs since I have the space and everything that is needed. I been working on a rain chamber that I have just about finished.. I visited a hydroponics shop to get all of my supplies which I advice everyone to do when you need pumps connectors and rain nozzles... I will post some pictures of the set up.. Please post information on the male nanopads I will take any advice you can give.. I can also take any pictures of any of the frogs that I have..Thanks Josh