Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Gallons per frog?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    100+ Post Member rodsboys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Nationality
    [Canada]
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Age
    52
    Posts
    570
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

    Default Re: Gallons per frog?

    Whenever I have done ADF's I always over stock. They don't mind the company, the question is water quality. That being said I am usually a nut about it. Last go around I kept 4 females and 3 males in a 5.5 gallon species only heavily planted tank. Lasted almost 3 years until some "guest'" children played with the heater and cooked them. They use to breed often and I raised some babies. I still miss those guys.
    Last edited by rodsboys; January 25th, 2013 at 12:47 PM.

  2. #2
    100+ Post Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Nationality
    [United States]
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    380
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Gallons per frog?

    was only thinking up to two and MAYBE a mystery snail just to clean up after the frogs I don't want anything that will really compete with them for food

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. what constitutes gallons?
    By urari in forum Vivarium, Terrarium & Enclosure Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: January 17th, 2013, 08:48 PM
  2. How many Gallons/Litres is my vivarium?
    By Miss Roddam in forum Vivarium, Terrarium & Enclosure Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: May 15th, 2012, 08:29 AM
  3. 2 pacmans 10 gallons?
    By matt palm in forum Pacman Frogs
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: April 22nd, 2012, 11:56 AM
  4. 10 gallons of awesomeness
    By stolenheron in forum Vivarium, Terrarium & Enclosure Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: September 6th, 2011, 06:51 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •