Thread: My ZOO!

ab positive bulldogs

Default My ZOO!

Hey guys! just wanna show off my pets...on the hunt to add a Fantasy/Camo Pacman Frog to the group which is what brought me here! Enjoy!

First I will introduce King Koopa!

And now my main man Zuko!

Next is the Beautiful Roz

and last but not least the lovely Pebbles

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

kmichael55

Default Re: My ZOO!

Cute! Your bulldogs are so athletic looking!!

Is Koopa a specific type of snapper?? I (currently) have a Gulf Coast Box turtle and one red eared slider, couldn't imagine having a snapper... I rearrange my tanks too often and love to hand feed them.

I'm also thinking about getting a fantasy/pacman/ornate toadd to MY zoo...frog-wise I've got a White's Tree frog, Gray Tree frog, False Tomato frog, Chubby/Painted frog and an albino African Clawed frog... WATCH out, frogs are addicting!!!

ab positive bulldogs

Quote Originally Posted by kmichael55 View Post
    Cute! Your bulldogs are so athletic looking!!

Is Koopa a specific type of snapper?? I (currently) have a Gulf Coast Box turtle and one red eared slider, couldn't imagine having a snapper... I rearrange my tanks too often and love to hand feed them.

I'm also thinking about getting a fantasy/pacman/ornate toadd to MY zoo...frog-wise I've got a White's Tree frog, Gray Tree frog, False Tomato frog, Chubby/Painted frog and an albino African Clawed frog... WATCH out, frogs are addicting!!!
    Thank you! They are pretty athletic my male weighs 105lbs and runs the 40yard sprint in 3.89 seconds

Koopa is a Common Snapping Turtle. He is pretty bad a$$

man you have a nice collection...I hope they aren't as addicting as you say cause the same thing happened to me with the Bulldogs! LOL!

gorgeous pups!! especially Roz, i just love brindle colored dogs. yes, frogs are addicting. worse than freaking tattoos. i started with 1 frog now i have 10, and adding more. LOL
    1.0.0 Oophaga Pumilio 'Black Jeans'
    0.0.10 Phyllobates Vittatus
    0.0.3 Phyllobates Terribilis 'Mint'
    0.0.3 Dendrobates Tinctorius 'Patricia'
    0.0.5 Dendrobates Leucomelas
    0.0.2 Dendrobates Tinctorius 'Powder Blue'
    0.0.2 Ranitomeya Variabilis 'southern'
    0.0.3 Epipedobates Anthonyi 'zarayunga'
    1.2.0 Phyllobates bicolor
    0.0.3 Dendrobates tinctorius 'azureus'
    0.0.1 Avicularia Avicularia
    0.0.1 Gramastola porteri
    0.2.0 Canines
    1.0.0 Tabby/Maine Coon Mix
    2.1.0 Genetics Experiments
    0.1.0 Bed Bully

ab positive bulldogs

Quote Originally Posted by deranged chipmunk View Post
    gorgeous pups!! especially Roz, i just love brindle colored dogs. yes, frogs are addicting. worse than freaking tattoos. i started with 1 frog now i have 10, and adding more. LOL
    Thanks! Now I'm scared! I have tattoos and I started with just one Bulldog! LOL! I might end up like you with 10 frogs! LOL!

Nationality
    [United States]
    Blog Entries
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Nice dogs you got there are they American bulldogs? I used to own an alligator snapping turtle named king koopa. Sylmar is a nice area, my g-ma lives there

ab positive bulldogs

Quote Originally Posted by IrishRonin View Post
    Nice dogs you got there are they American bulldogs? I used to own an alligator snapping turtle named king koopa. Sylmar is a nice area, my g-ma lives there
    Yes they are American Bulldogs I would like to get an Alligator snapping turtle but they grow too big!
    Sylmar is nice lots of land for the pups

Thread Information