First of all, I'm new to the forum, so hi everyone! I am also a new (first-time) owner of two WTFs.

Right now I have a couple of concerns. I have kind of had a less-than-ideal first few days, because I was leaving my parents' home for my college home, but had to get the frogs before I left, so they have just endured a move after coming home with me from the reptile store.

Both frogs have minor injuries from the reptile store: one has significant nose rub, but it doesn't look infected or anything. I was told that it will heal once he stops rubbing his face on glass. The other also has what looks like a tiny spot with nose rub, but it is much more minor. The second one also has a finger deformity that looks like it could be a birth defect. I will try to post pictures of both of them tomorrow.

Next, I don't have a perfect setup for them to live in yet. Specifically, I am relying on a sealed tupperware container full of hot water to give them a warm spot and it's a little cold in my room (their tank is around 62-64 degrees F, and it is 1 AM. I am also lacking some decor, but that seems to be less of an issue. They are very dopey and aren't eating much... I'm wondering if they are still a bit shell-shocked from all the transitions (purchased 2 days ago, transported in the car for 5 1/2 hours today), and I feel bad, but it had to be done. I think they also might be a bit cold, but the smaller of the two (the one with the deformed thumb) is very shy and doesn't move much on its own. Only when I handle it does it really start moving.

If you need to know anything else, just ask. Thanks in advance for the help - I am looking forward to a good long time with these little ones, so I want to learn quickly how to be a better owner!

-Phil