Thread: exo Terra watter falls

justin shockey

Question exo Terra watter falls

do,s any one have one and how are they

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Erica T

Unhappy Re: exo Terra watter falls

I have two and I regret getting them. They do not filter so they just re-circulate the dirty water. My whites and my cuban LOVE their fountains so they have to be cleaned every day and they are not so easy to clean and get back together properly. That is my take on them.

Kurt

Default Re: exo Terra watter falls

Welcome aboard Erica.

Erica T

Thanks for the welcome Kurt. The reason for responding to this thread is because I am currently looking for something to replace the waterfalls I have now but it looks as though I may have to build something myself. Sorry to break it to you Justin but I really don't think you would be impressed with them. If you find something better drop me a line and let me know. Thanks.

Kurt

Well, I just finished building a rain chamber for my red-eyed leaf frogs. It wasn't that hard to do. My frogs love it. They won't shut up!!! You can hear them through out the house.

I built it using a submerisible filter connected to PVC piping with flexible hose. The pipes go up the side of the tank and across the top. So when the timer kicks in it rains.

So I guess it may a trip to the hardware store for you.

justin shockey

how is it going thanks

Thread Information