This frog was approximately three weeks old when i purchased him. I've had him for 1 month now and he was eating fine for the first week. He then began shedding which I believe is normal but not for his age. Shedding the top half was easy for him but all the skin on his legs and underside is still being retained. i have increased the temp to 85 and got him a uvb light as I was informed to do so. I mist twice daily maintaining a 80% humidity level and tried getting him to soak when he was getting a bit dry. Even with the warmer conditions for two weeks he is still not interested in eating and is looking skinny.

His is enclosed in a short "Zoo Med" terrarium with a fine coconut substrate ,two hides and a water dish. his heating comes from a small under tank heater and a red heat bulb when needed.

I understand they are very lethargic creatures but my concern is that he is becoming malnourished due to lack of eating. Also i'm not sure how to address the shedding situation (i was told it is only supposed to take a day or two and we're going on two weeks).

Any information regarding pacman frogs will be helpful to me.