I'm going away for a few days in about 3 weeks' time and I'm wondering what I can do with my 4 african clawed frogs. I'll be leaving on the Tuesday morning so I'll be able to feed them then, and I'll be returning on the Saturday night so I'll be able to feed them then, but I won't be around to feed them on the 3 days in between (Wednesday, Thursday and Friday). Is there any chance they would be OK without food for this long? I don't know my neighbours and I don't have anybody nearby who could come and feed them while I'm away.

At the moment I'm feeding them on 1 cube of frozen food between them each day (usually bloodworms). They won't touch dry/pellet food. They are not yet fully grown. I'm not sure how old they are but I got them 4 months ago when they were tiny froglets (no idea how old they were), and they're now about 2 inches long, not including their legs. The longest they have ever gone without food is one day, and that was only on one occasion.

If I can't leave them without food for 3 days, are there any other options, like there are with fish (e.g. weekend cubes, etc.)?

Thanks in advance for any replies.