Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Fantasy frog pic ... and ...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    100+ Post Member emandkel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Nationality
    [United States]
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    285

    Default Re: Fantasy frog pic ... and ...

    Well, I heard more croaking tonight, and pretty sure it was from one of the 5 1/2 gallon tanks I have set up, and the suspect is the green fantasy. The other one in a 5 1/2 gallon is my little brown/green Cranwelli. Just more likely evidence it is a male. I was kind of hoping for a female (just for the difference in gender/size) but a male is fine too.

    As I searched the internet for color phases of fantasy frogs, it does look like I have an orange fantasy (mostly brown w/orange), a tricolor (green w/orangish, my first fantasy frog), and a green. The green is about 3" long and is the biggest of the three right now, but all are probably still growing a bit.

  2. #2
    Moderator GrifTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Nationality
    [United States]
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    9,697
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

    Default Re: Fantasy frog pic ... and ...

    Quote Originally Posted by emandkel View Post
    Well, I heard more croaking tonight, and pretty sure it was from one of the 5 1/2 gallon tanks I have set up, and the suspect is the green fantasy. The other one in a 5 1/2 gallon is my little brown/green Cranwelli. Just more likely evidence it is a male. I was kind of hoping for a female (just for the difference in gender/size) but a male is fine too.

    As I searched the internet for color phases of fantasy frogs, it does look like I have an orange fantasy (mostly brown w/orange), a tricolor (green w/orangish, my first fantasy frog), and a green. The green is about 3" long and is the biggest of the three right now, but all are probably still growing a bit.
    Check each frog's throat. There should be some bruising on whoever is the culprit. It will make the spots on the throat look like they're bleeding together
    ​

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Diffrence between Pacman frog,Horned frog and Fantasy frog
    By GreenTreeFrog14 in forum Pacman Frogs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: December 26th, 2011, 08:17 PM
  2. New Fantasy Frog
    By ReptiMike in forum Pacman Frogs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: November 7th, 2011, 10:45 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: August 18th, 2011, 06:55 PM
  4. New fantasy frog
    By Buck Rogers in forum Pacman Frogs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: July 18th, 2011, 12:00 PM
  5. My Fantasy Frog
    By frogkam in forum Pacman Frogs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: April 6th, 2011, 04:45 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •