Thread: Easter Hello

bobgildolf

Default Easter Hello

Hi, I have been a member here for a while and forgot about it, anyway I've found y'all again, and I've just been reminded to introduce myself.
    So....I'm Bob, I'm pretty new to keeping frogs and exotic pets, I bought my first only last july, so I'm learning more everyday.
    At the moment I have 2 American toads called Froggy and Bucket, they are very active and love to eat, It makes me laugh everytime I watch them feed.
    I also have 2 Whites tree frogs called Trebba and Bottles, they are both crazy lazy, but they look ace and they are very impressive hunters when they are awake
    I really enjoy setting up the enviroments/vivarriums, so if anyone has photos of their set-ups,or tips on how they did them, then share them with everyone else.
    Anyway thats me and the crew.... and I am getting some bumblebee darts as soon as my wallet loosens up. lol

justin shockey

Default Re: Easter Hello

sup man i got to him first kurt keep you evil rain forest to your self just kidding Kurt is a nice guy

Kurt

Default Re: Easter Hello

Welcome back. I didn't know Anaxyrus (Bufo) americanus were available overseas. They are always running around my yard, them and wood frogs (Lithobates sylvaticus), spring peepers (Pseudacris crucifer), and gray treefrogs (Hyla versicolor). Bullfrogs, Lithobates catesbeianus have a tendency to take up residency in the pool. Already have one living in the pool already this year.

Thread Information