Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: ADF climbing completely out of the water??

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Rau1441
    Guest

    Question ADF climbing completely out of the water??

    I just got my first African Dwarf Frog. I spoke with the a member of the pet store team at length about care and feeding. I have had him for about three days. for the last day or so he has spent a significant amount of time climbing completely out of the water and and sticking to the side of his tank. From what I have read in posts in the forums here and have herd from other owners these guys are fully aquatic. Should I be worried?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 2 new ADFs floating and climbing out of water
    By froglett in forum Aquatic Clawed Frogs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: November 9th, 2012, 10:41 AM
  2. my completely sedentary Pacman
    By Maharg in forum Pacman Frogs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: October 23rd, 2012, 05:06 PM
  3. Replies: 24
    Last Post: July 29th, 2012, 01:31 PM
  4. completely burried
    By tryme in forum Pacman Frogs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: March 15th, 2012, 08:52 AM
  5. Completely wrong!!
    By Jace in forum Tree Frogs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: October 8th, 2010, 04:51 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •