Thread: ***** lumps and bumps

frogmadmeg

Exclamation ***** lumps and bumps

hello everybody
    i have a whites tree frog who is quite often getting lumps over her front, back legs and also her back she has had them ever since i got her i thought it was just some baterial infection from her last owner so i kept the tank spotless(i do anyway)but is has kept on going and recently she has become a frog with hump on the back of her it seems, but it went down after a few days.Loads of puss just runs out of the lumps, so i looked on my local rep store site and they hav a wond cleaner called Tamodine i was just wondering if anybody had exsperienced this stuff and is it any good or not???also what stuff seems to clean the wound or even gt rid of the whole infection type thing???
    thanx alot and need answer's asap if possible

also heres a pic of cherry, u may also be able to a what looks like an open wound.............well that is what she looks like once the puss has come out ther is also one on her hind leg aswell

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

frogmadmeg

Default Re: ***** lumps and bumps

also i dont no why the tital has stars because all it says is p u s s y but with out the spaces because if i do it with no spaces it gets starred out

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Quote Originally Posted by frogmadmeg View Post
    also i dont no why the tital has stars because all it says is p u s s y but with out the spaces because if i do it with no spaces it gets starred out
    The stars are because the forum sees the word as vulgar. You want to say puss filled for it not to star out what you're trying to say Lol!

I'd say your frog needs to see a vet. Antibiotics will be needed. I don't know the wound medication that you mentioned and if its for Reptiles then that doesn't mean that its safe for Amphibians.

frogmadmeg

oh yes silly me ive only just thought u cant use it on amphibians but thanx for all info and do u how i can change the tital cause it looks a bit......well tanno, also will i get into trouble as i dont want to??

Definitelyneeds a vet. Too much going on for at home treatment in my opinion. Cute babythough, good luck!

My 15 year old White's Tree Frog Hetfield (RIP 1996-June 4, 2012) and my little girl Lucy

Thread Information