Thread: Pics of BIG LuiEe he made it through the tough times and he's growing!!! GOOD PICS!!!

Wicked frogs

Default Pics of BIG LuiEe he made it through the tough times and he's growing!!! GOOD PICS!!!

The first three pictures were a couple weeks after i got him the last 4 are from about an hour ago after feasting on some cockroaches i have a feeling he is gonna be a lighter pixie unlike some pixies you see that are really dark. When i first bought him he was doing good but a couple weeks after that he would not eat anything his tongue was protruding from his mouth and he was having a tough time putting his tongue back in his mouth he was not going to the bathroom i really thought i was gonna lose him due to a bad seed i stuck with his only force feed him once which i hated and a couple weeks after giving him multi-vitamins and calcium and keeping a good eye on him he slowly returned back to the norm NOW he is a mean,green eating machine wicked active lounges at any type of food and growing rapidly i am happy to say he is healthy and happy leave some comments if you want to know anything well have a good night frog lovers

Name:  693.jpg
Views: 377
Size:  66.0 KBName:  694.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  60.0 KBName:  741.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  72.7 KBName:  003.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  40.3 KBName:  007.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  70.6 KBName:  009.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  83.4 KBName:  010.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  75.8 KB

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Misschievou2

Default Re: Pics of BIG LuiEe he made it through the tough times and he's growing!!! GOOD PICS!!!

Very handsome little fella!

Wicked frogs

Default Re: Pics of BIG LuiEe he made it through the tough times and he's growing!!! GOOD PICS!!!

Thank you

Nationality
    [Canada]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

very pretty boy!
    Save one animal and it doesn't change the world, but it surely changes the world for that one animal!

Locascio

your the man... you didnt give up and stuck with it now hes gonna grow into one badass boy !! W()()T W()()T

7. This member thanks Locascio for this post:

Wicked frogs

Is it weird or does it happen to your frog that his skin will be lighter then turn darker so on and so forth?

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Congrats on bringing him back to good health! You did the right thing force feeding him, even though it was hard. Doing the research and accepting what you must do for the sake of your frog is always the hardest part!

He looks awesome though! My young male is light colored too, much more so than my female, who's always been a bit on the darker side.

10. This member thanks Bruce for this post:

ejh805

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked frogs View Post
    Is it weird or does it happen to your frog that his skin will be lighter then turn darker so on and so forth?
    Mine even as a very young baby is doing this.
    When I brought him/her home, s/he was very very dark. Been here a couple days now, and the color has lightened significantly.

Wicked frogs

Thanks Bruce and that's awesome Em and hey has he/she been hanging in the water a lot cause that's when my lil guys colors really seem to pop.

ejh805

yep, it has. think it may have to do with temps too. bc the pet store had the place pretty cool with no special heat for the frogs.

FriedrichsFrogs

great to hear hes in good health Wicked, he looks like he'll be around for a very long time

Wicked frogs

Thanks bud i hope so too!

Wicked frogs

I got some funny pic's to show y'all some of these i was laughing my a$$ off ESP PIC 4
    Name:  003.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  42.1 KBName:  005.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  38.5 KBName:  007.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  44.5 KBName:  009.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  29.5 KBName:  010.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  29.6 KBName:  015.jpg
Views: 178