Thread: HELP! Possible sick Grey!

Rae

Unhappy HELP! Possible sick Grey!

So I don't know if Sam is sick but for the last 2 nights I have noticed Sam has looked as though she is having a hard time keeping her front finger pads sticking to the glass. They almost look like they are slowly curling in and she needs to readjust... this process continues the whole time she remains on the glass. What can cause this?

I also might have spotted a small lump on her left side of her belly but does not feel hard I am keeping an eye on that in fear of impaction. With 3 tree frogs in one enclosure it is hard to tell which are pooping... should I give her a honey bath anyways?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

EJT97

Default Re: HELP! Possible sick Grey!

You could put it into a separate tank (quarantining), and the lump could be abscess

Rae

Wow 2 weeks for a response but I guess I should be happy someone did... all frogs are fine atm... I think humidity or hard water stains on glass was the not sticking issue. I have been misting more and cleaned the glass and it seemed to help. Sam's lump has gone I think she just needed a good poop lol, I refrained from feeding her that night I saw it and the next night she looked fine so I only gave her 1 cricket the following to be sure... All frogs are back to eating 2 crickets a night and happy.

EJT97

Sorry about the lack of replies, I just joined today, I hope my thread gets replied on quick!

Rae

Its ok I was able to solve the issues on my own for now lol. and Welcome to the Forum I hope you like it here. I usually dont wait 2 weeks for a reply maybe it was a busy day and my post flew by the first page lol. People are great here for advice 90% of the time XD.

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Hey Rae! Sorry I missed your post . Sometimes they get lost in the shuffle. Try typing "bump" or "help needed" after your post if no one has answered within the time you need, if that happens. It will bring your post back to the top of the unread list and hopefully one of us will see it quicker.

Honey baths work well if you need to. I'm glad he passed a stool on his own.

Sometimes my frogs do that too (probs sticking to the glass) if they have substrate stuck on their toes.

Twitching, uncoordinated movements or inability to move well can be signs of muscle or neurological problems, which often start by low calcium levels, but it sounds like your baby is fine and does does not have that problem, thank goodness .
    https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203589094112277&id=1363241107&set =a.1434844115446.2055312.1363241107&source=11&ref= bookmark

Rae

Its ok I wasn't to worried as the issues resolved with me altering a few things XD.

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Thank goodness
    https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203589094112277&id=1363241107&set =a.1434844115446.2055312.1363241107&source=11&ref= bookmark

Thread Information