I have had my Female pacman frog for about 4 months now. (Since she was a size of a quarter) Lately she has not been eating, or eating VERY little. I fed her feeder fish for the last 4 months and she has had no problem digesting them or eating them. I fed her a feeder fish once a day or every two days depending on the size. Now I put the fish infront of her and she has no desire of eating. She just turns around. It's been a little over two weeks since the last time she was fed. (The fish are about half her size, sometimes a tad bigger) Then just recently I tried Crickets. I use to feed her crickets and fish for the first month I got her, and she ate about 7 crickets within an hour. I put 10 crickets, and I notice just 2 are gone within two days. And TRUST me, she's actually active for being a Pacman frog. She can seriously chase down anything she wants I always find a nice size poop even when she's not eating. So please help, her size hasn't decreased and her color is still the same so I am not too worried, but just in case something is serious, I want to know.

INFO:
She's an Inch 1/2 length and an Inch and 1/2 Width. She's not too big.
She's in a 10 gallon tank with 3 inches high of EcoEarth.
Temperature and Humidity are ALWAYS on the dot. (I always check twice a day and night. I also got the most accurate ones so I know for a fact it's not the Temp, or humidity. From 77-83 F and humidity is always around 76% to 80%)
I spray everything a few times a day with Distilled water.
I barely handle her. (I know how that stresses them out)
(Someone told me she's hibernating BUT she's always hopping around at night and sometimes during the day.)
I usually feed her at night, but also tried the day and still no eating.
There's a water dish. Also Distilled water.
There is Moss but only a huge chunk in the corner so she doesn't eat on it.
There are no plants, just a dish and moss.
and I usually clean the tank once every 2 months