Thread: Two grey's

mark a d

Default Two grey's

hi all whats best measurments i would need to keep two grey's in together, dont want to keep changing viv every few years if i can help it

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default Re: Two grey's

I am sorry but what exactly are you talking about? Try saying at least the full common name in your question.

mark a d

not to hard to guess in tree frog section and asking about grey's. so asking about grey's tree frog !!!. there our more polite ways in asking the question then the way you went about it,

chubb chubb

back when i had my 2 greys i kept them in a 15 gallon tank but anywhere from 10 to 20 should be fine i would think but im no expert. i hope this helps

Kurt

Quote Originally Posted by mark a d View Post
    not to hard to guess in tree frog section and asking about grey's. so asking about grey's tree frog!!! there our more polite ways in asking the question then the way you went about it,
    Relax. When you are looking at posts through a listing of new posts you don't always notice what forum they came out of. This is how I look over posts everyday. To tell you the truth, I hardly ever notice what forum they came out of or even if they are in the proper subject for the forum they are in. I suspect Tom is working along the same guide lines as I.

So in the future, if you can just give a full common name when starting a conversation that will be greatly appreciated.

Tom, please be more observant before asking question like this. It will avoid any confrontation. Thanks.

Nationality
    [United States]

Sorry I didn't mean to be crass. I was just confused because I had recently read about someone with something like grey salamanders or newts. Also aren't they Gray Tree Frogs instead of Grey Tree Frogs?

Nationality
    [Ireland]

Well, they are an American species, so American English should apply, right? Unfortunately, many Brits seem to like to say Grey Tree Frog for some reason :P.

I keep my Gray Tree Frog adults in 45 cm tall x 30 cm wide x 30 cm "breath" (18x12x12 inches) Exo Terra terrarium.
    Founder of Frogforum.net (2008) and Caudata.org (2001)

Nationality
    [Ireland]

I should say, more space is always better and this is a bit on the small side for them.
    Founder of Frogforum.net (2008) and Caudata.org (2001)

mark a d

hi all finally got my two greys wasnt the ones i first went to get these our a lil older they our in a self made encloser with mesh top and glasss front with solid wood sides, its 12 and 1/2 inches wide by 14 inches deep by 16 an a 1/2 inches tall, they seem to love it moving about only collected them yesterday, soon as the light went out at night time they climbed all the way to the top,

spooky

Ooh, they're lovely! Congrats

Thread Information