Thread: can pac over eat

Kira Hudson

Default can pac over eat

sorry stuped question i got my lil blue line from my husband the other day and was woundering if you could over feed them it just seems to keep going

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

IvoryReptiles

Default Re: can pac over eat

If you see the frog is looking like it's about to bust, give it some time to work the food down some. They can over-eat, but in our experience, it is rare. Ours will stop accepting food when they are full. How long between feedings do you go? If not fed often enough, some frogs will binge to compensate.

Kira Hudson

every other day which is what my husband said the breeder told him i cut the worms in to 1/4 in sectons he will eat like 10 and still seam hungery

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Quote Originally Posted by Kira Hudson View Post
    every other day which is what my husband said the breeder told him i cut the worms in to 1/4 in sectons he will eat like 10 and still seam hungery
    Is your Ornate a baby? If so everyday to every other day is fine, BUT like Jess said if the frog looks full stop offering food. You'll notice when the frog is almost full it will do what I call the belly roll which is where the frog stretches out then forces the food into its gut by compressing its stomach in sort of a rolling motion. Its unmistakable.

Kira Hudson

he is about the size of a half dollor yea i think he has done that my husband called it worm or some odd thing like that thank you grif and ivory as allways you are great help

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Quote Originally Posted by Kira Hudson View Post
    he is about the size of a half dollor yea i think he has done that my husband called it worm or some odd thing like that thank you grif and ivory as allways you are great help
    You're welcome.

Thread Information