Thread: Andrew's Animals and General Exotics

Nationality
    [United States]

Default Andrew's Animals and General Exotics

Time to do a couple of testimonials:

Andrew's Animals:

I ordered a few frogs and salamanders from him. They were ordered on August 29/30th, shipped on the following Tuesday. I was charged for my whole order, when I ordered them, and I had an order of 3 salamanders that weren't in the shipment. A few emails and days later, I find out they were out of stock of that salamander.

OK, I tried to substitute as he said I could. The order did not go out. The other salamanders came back in stock last week. I emailed on this last Friday and gave the ok to ship them (as I have been charged for them). No word since then. I am still hoping he might ship them, or at the least credit my account. Being now nearly a month from my original order (with sending a few emails/website inquiries and a few calls as well), I have my doubts I will get the salamanders and have my doubts I will see credit in my account without charging the amount back.

The animals I received were ... wonderful. Tong fed readily, all accepted worms no problems. Communication, at least for me, has been bad since the first animals arrived.

General Exotics
    --Note: Andrew is the brother to Eric, who runs or is part of General Exotics. That is where I got Andrew's website from.

I have now ordered 3 times from them. Each time, something was out of stock, which per the website, would have held up my order. BUT -- I had put instructions in each time to ship whatever was in stock, and 2 times I asked to have them ship to a UPS facility for pickup after work. All instructions were followed. Animals are healthy and eating (although not necessarily used to eating worms, in the case of the frogs). I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nationality
    [United States]

Default Re: Andrew's Animals and General Exotics

An overdue update. The marbled salamanders WERE shipped and I did get them from Andrew's Animals. Very shy little salamanders but cute.

Thread Information