Thread: Toad hunger gauge: Seeing if still hungry without splashing more bugs in

Duriel

Default Toad hunger gauge: Seeing if still hungry without splashing more bugs in

Lasers work on toads too - YouTube

Recorded on an iphone, so resolution is not superb. Fatty there was treated to 4 more crickets (hurry up and ship, dubias... I hate crickets).

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Duriel

Default Re: Toad hunger gauge: Seeing if still hungry without splashing more bugs in

Seriously, works on every pet in my collection, except the bearded dragon. I think he's jaded? lol

Maharg

Default Re: Toad hunger gauge: Seeing if still hungry without splashing more bugs in

Lol thats a neat idea. Would a toad ever not attemp to strike at food tho? I know with my Rococo the only thing stopping me from dropping more food in is my wallet. I will think im power feeding her one day. Ill drop in 25 nightcrawlers, 50 crickets and a pinkie and maybe 10 or so superworms to try to satiate her for at least a couple days and she will still act like she is dying of starvation. She continues to look at up at the tank lid praying more food will drop down and if the box of whatever food item im feeding her remains in the room she will continue to stare at it hoping the gods will bring out more from it. Its hilarious but I think its just the way Rococos and Canes have evolved. If there is the potential for more food they will eat it, even if their gut explodes in the process. Im not sure if all Toads are like this or if its unique to Rococos.

ejh805

Quote Originally Posted by Maharg View Post
    Lol thats a neat idea. Would a toad ever not attemp to strike at food tho? I know with my Rococo the only thing stopping me from dropping more food in is my wallet. I will think im power feeding her one day. Ill drop in 25 nightcrawlers, 50 crickets and a pinkie and maybe 10 or so superworms to try to satiate her for at least a couple days and she will still act like she is dying of starvation. She continues to look at up at the tank lid praying more food will drop down and if the box of whatever food item im feeding her remains in the room she will continue to stare at it hoping the gods will bring out more from it. Its hilarious but I think its just the way Rococos and Canes have evolved. If there is the potential for more food they will eat it, even if their gut explodes in the process. Im not sure if all Toads are like this or if its unique to Rococos.
    Sounds EXACTLY like my fat-*** dog. Jesus...she's so fat...

Thread Information