Thread: albino pacman eyes

mynameswerd

Default albino pacman eyes

I noticed two things recently when i fed my pacman. 2-3 feedings ago, it seemed like my frog was crying when it closed its eyes to swallow. Is this normal?

My last feeding, it didn't look like it was crying, but it seems like a lower eye-lid popped up while it was closing its eyes to swallow. (lower eye lid, as in how birds blink but from straight below its eyes). I litterally saw a yellowish clear flap pop out from both of its eyes as it swallowed. It seemed like a slight bit of water or other clear liquid came out as well, but nothing like the last time i saw it "cry."

Are these situations normal? or is there something i need to be concerned about with my pacman?

Thanks.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default Re: albino pacman eyes

Quote Originally Posted by mynameswerd View Post
    I noticed two things recently when i fed my pacman. 2-3 feedings ago, it seemed like my frog was crying when it closed its eyes to swallow. Is this normal?

My last feeding, it didn't look like it was crying, but it seems like a lower eye-lid popped up while it was closing its eyes to swallow. (lower eye lid, as in how birds blink but from straight below its eyes). I litterally saw a yellowish clear flap pop out from both of its eyes as it swallowed. It seemed like a slight bit of water or other clear liquid came out as well, but nothing like the last time i saw it "cry."

Are these situations normal? or is there something i need to be concerned about with my pacman?

Thanks.
    Do the eyes look irritated and red? Does it appear as if mucus is coming from the eyes? They do have a nictitating membrane that can shield their eyes from debris and water. They use muscles in the eyes to assist in forcing food down their throat, but there should be no fluid of any kind being secreted by the eyes as the swallow or use their nictitating membrane.

Edit; Post some pics of your frog and its eyes.

Thread Information