For sale I have a 6ft aquarium or terrarium, cabinet, hood, and extras, I'm hoping for around $750 but if you can't afford it and are interested, make me an offer of whatever you're prepared to pay, this needs to go and you never know your luck in a big city! For pics see ebay link:
6ft Aquarium/terrarium +cabinet +hood +filter +extras | eBay

The Tank

• 6 foot long by 2foot wide by 2 foot high (183cm long by 61.5cm wide by 61.5cm high). Capacity approx 690 litres
  • It looks a little dirty in the pics but it isn't. Its in a hallway so its hard to take good pics, and the glass was still wet from being washed.
  • A crack in the middle of the base across the width. Fixed with aquarium grade silicone so it is water tight, with substrate you won't know its there (A big bag of stones comes with the purchase if you want them, the photo of pebbles is only half of them) - I've taken pics without substrate so you can see the crack.
  • Asides from the above and a couple of unnoticable chips at the top under the lid, its as new.
  • Very heavy, took 4 guys to carry it. Please note this is pickup only so BYO manpower, but my boyfriend is willing to help lift it to your trailer/ute etc from our end.

The Pine Cabinet

• 188cm long by 65cm wide at the widest points around the lip, 75cm high
  • 4 doors
  • Not painted or primed, just bare pine wood so you can do it up however you like or it looks nice as it is. (Same with the hood, so you can dress them to match)
  • Back is plywood with electrical cord holes so you can easily plug in all your electrical necessities inside the cabinet, also can be used for external filter if you have one.
  • No base, so this with the plywood backing means it is much lighter than it seems. I'm not such a strong girl but I can lift this by myself.
  • This cabinet is less than 6months old and is good as new.
  • Comes with fitted foam insert to go between the cabinet and the tank for protection

The Pine Hood

• 189cm long by 67cm wide. From the side it is 4cm high (the width of the pine)
  • 3 doors with pine frames and sturdy mesh inserts for good ventilation, also means that if you plan on having a UV light your pets/plants get the full benefit from it unlike with glass lids.
  • Each door has a latch, in case you plan on having a larger/stronger pet that could push up a lid.
  • Gold trimmings (handles, latches, hinges and corners)
  • Less than 3 months old. Would look good with some primer or paint.

From the bottom of the cabinet to the top of the hood it is 135cm tall.

The Extras

• 1 filter, 2300 litres per hour, so if the tank was full it would filter the capacity of the tank more than three times. I used this filter with reticulation for 3 waterfalls for my frogs; one either end of the tank and one in the middle so its very powerful. Probably needs a rinse but it works perfectly.
  • 1 air pump, hose and air stone. 1.2 litres per minute.
  • A big bag of stones, as pictured in the 2 pot plant holders. I couldn't fit them all in the picture, there is about twice as many as this.
  • Some assorted fake plants, as pictured.
  • A 250 watt water heater. Won't heat the whole tank but can be used as backup on cold nights.
  • A full 77g Nutrifin Max Tropical Fish Flakes
  • A half full Aquarian Algae Eater sinking Algae chips
  • A wood block for decor
  • An Aqua One breeding compartment
  • Any other extras pictured that I haven't mentioned, and anything else I find in the meanwhile.
  • You can pick what you do and don't want, if there's anything you don't want I'll find another home for it.

If you have any questions or would like to take a look (which you are more than welcome to do), please contact me - Kristen - on 0430428899 or ktaylor@regis.com.au. Pickup only from Caulfield North. HEAVY LOAD see tank desription for details.