Thread: Male Red eyed tree frog

Default Male Red eyed tree frog

I am looking for some adult MALE red eyed tree frogs. If possible WC would be what im looking for.. I have 4 now but come to conclusion that I only have 1 male.. When I purchased them 2 were male but in the long run that was wrong. if you have some that you have for sale please send me a message. We can talk prices in private. I am also looking to sell one of the WC females that I own. I will upload some pictures. All of my frogs are well taken care of, never had a problem with them. These frogs have great colors.. I would even consider trading a Female for a male depending on the age of the Male.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Male Red eyed tree frog

come on guys I know someone has a Male red eyed tree frog for sale or trade.... Ill keep bumping this till I find one

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Michael Novy at Rainforest Junky's sells captive bred red eyes. He is on the sponsor list here.

http://www.rainforestjunkys.com/
    https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203589094112277&id=1363241107&set =a.1434844115446.2055312.1363241107&source=11&ref= bookmark

Ya thanks for the reply and I now Mr. Novy was selling RETF but his are babies only 1 month out of water. I am looking for a matured adult male for breeding...

Nationality
    [United States]

Ah. I have 7 adults (3.4). I'd like 2 adult albinos myself. Good luck in your search!
    https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203589094112277&id=1363241107&set =a.1434844115446.2055312.1363241107&source=11&ref= bookmark

Thats cool heather... I am kind of annoyed that I got 3 females instead of 2.. I guess you never know when your buying pets.... At this point I would buy a mating pair just to breed. I really want my kids to go through the egg, tadpole and froglet cycle... (i would be doing it) they would be taking pictures....

Pluke

You should check out Kingsnake.com if you haven't, great site for finding all kinds of deals. I see lots of RETF on there. I think underground reptiles has some WC ones for sale right now, I don't think they're sexed though. Hopefully this helps.

Thanks Pluke I checked them out.. I am probably gonna buy some of the WC I found on their but I am also looking for a Albino Red eyed Tree frog and a WC Male RETF I want to introduce the Albino to the normal RETF.. I know I will have to separate them for a long time but I am willing to do that and take them to the vets to get checked out. Someone has a one or more Adult Male Red eyed tree frog they want to send to a good home.

I will take as many Adult Males as yall have.. I have done my research and I have 4 Red eyed tree frogs now so I know how to care for them. I have jumped into WC RETF and have not had any problems with them.. I will take good care of your Tree frogs.... Help me out yall..... I have plenty of space for them so this is not a issue...

Nationality
    [United States]

Sounds like you'll be busy , lol!

I know what you mean in buying adults. I'd like the albinos to be adults when I purchase them. It takes quite a while to grow froglets to adults for red eyes.

I don't have rain chambers but I have no doubt that if I put mine through the seasons and did have a rain chamber that I'd have some viable eggs, bc my two pairs like to practice often, lol! Well, at least I know they're happy.

Im still looking for a WC Adult Male RETF

I have 25 CB RETF Adults at this time that I have up for sale ....let me know if I can help you out any.

Thread Information