Hello, I am Jennifer, I am new to having frogs, but i have already learned alot. I took an intrest when my step son found an Eastern grey and i can't say no to him when he asked to keep him. So i went out and bought the whole set up terrarium zoo med and everything he needs. Then i went into a store to buy crickets and ask questions and i fell in love with a white tree frog, so i bought another set up with her. Now i desided to convert a 20 long into a terrarium for the white and a 55 gallon for the eastern grey. I just ordered the convertion kits yesterday so i am waiting for them to come and i can start setting them up. Then wait the 2 weeks or so to put them in. I am so exsited i can't wait. I am very interested in learning as much as i can and need to know about these frogs and others. Maybe some day adding to my frogs. I love the sounds in my living room. I wish my white was a male so i could hear sounds from that one. If anyone wants to teach me anything i would love to know what you have to teach me. Thank you.