I could barely contain my excitement earlier, we finally have our three new additions I'll post new pics, info, etc. here to try and cut down on all the threads I make (had a few people ask for pics as soon as I got them so here goes.) The quality is pretty crappy, it's late, my camera is being a pain and I'm no photographer.

We've already heard two of them "barking" (not sure what else to call it) so I'm going to pretend two are male and one is female until we can find out for sure One thing I'm curious about (no idea what affects this, tried looking it up and got varied results.) the darkest FBT's eyes have very small pupils and the other two's pupils are huge. There is a little yellowish-red? type color around it. Gonna look more here after posting, not sure if that's good/bad/neutral.

I give you Matrix (the darkest one), Azazel (the biggest, lightest one) and Minnie (the smallest one.)

At the store saying goodbye. Two of the three I got pushed the lid off the container in the store and took off down the aisle. Sneaky!

On the way home.

Final setup at home.

Azazel

Matrix

Azazel

Minnie