Thread: My little 1 drew blood from me!!!!!!!!!!

Wicked frogs

Default My little 1 drew blood from me!!!!!!!!!!

So yea i feed my little one yesterday i bought him a decent amount of food i got him 12 crickets i did not dump them in at the same time but he sucked them back so quick that i fed him 12 crickets in just about 3 minutes after that i thought he was full yea i was wrong the thing jumped up and locked onto my index finger ultimately hanging from my finger yea that one hurt a little i still got a scrape from it but geeze he is only 2 1/2 inches long what the hell is he going to be when he is all grown up. This little guy even went after my girls dog it's a little terrier she went to look into the side and yea he went jumping towards the side mouth wide open. Does any of you guys know if they tame down a little? I mean honestly i love his personality and everything about him but i was just wondering well if you are interested in seeing this nut case lmao i will post a vid that i have up below well thanks guy's and have a good night.

Timmy Z
    Wicked Frogs
    M

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

They tend to calm down a little once older but my 1.5lber will still bite like a champ it helps if you feed till full
    -Tyler
    1-African BullFrog-Rex
    1-Bearded Dragon-Stubble
    1-Vield Chameleon-Pascal
    2-Green Iguanas- LeeRoy and Spike
    2- Sulcata Torts- Chunk and Scoot
    1-Argentine BWxRed Tegu-Kirby

Nationality
    [United States]
    Blog Entries

Default Re: My little 1 drew blood from me!!!!!!!!!!

Ouch! Hope he calms down, definitely sounds like he had some room for more
    • 1.2.0 Azazel, Matrix & Minnie
    • 0.1.0 Felis catus (Maine Coon Mix & Siamese Mix) - Daisy & Donald
    • 1.0.0 Canis lupus familiaris (Siberian Husky) - Hermes
    • 2.0.0 Mini-Me Minions - Aiden & Peyton

Nationality
    [United States]

Haha! My male pac bites, and doesn't let go. He made my finger end go numb when he did it. He is now tong fed.

You should use guppies for him. Goldfish are considered dirty fish and carry more parasites. Just a thought.

Awesome frog!
    https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203589094112277&id=1363241107&set =a.1434844115446.2055312.1363241107&source=11&ref= bookmark

Wicked frogs

Hey heather yea my pac man is always tong feed but he is so lazy he barely moves so i don't worry lol but yea the one i explained above was the second time i got bit the one in the vid i was talking about he just nipped my finger and the fish are comets are they still dirty and carry parasites? and thanks your frog is awesome too!

Nationality
    [United States]
    Blog Entries

I had to add I laughed hard seeing that goldfish dart under your frog like that when he jumped. Ninja fish (did not win but still...)
    • 1.2.0 Azazel, Matrix & Minnie
    • 0.1.0 Felis catus (Maine Coon Mix & Siamese Mix) - Daisy & Donald
    • 1.0.0 Canis lupus familiaris (Siberian Husky) - Hermes
    • 2.0.0 Mini-Me Minions - Aiden & Peyton

Nationality
    [United States]

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked frogs View Post
    Hey heather yea my pac man is always tong feed but he is so lazy he barely moves so i don't worry lol but yea the one i explained above was the second time i got bit the one in the vid i was talking about he just nipped my finger and the fish are comets are they still dirty and carry parasites? and thanks your frog is awesome too!
    Comets and Goldfish are both dirty fish. Mollys, Guppies, and Minnows are good feeder fish.

9. This member thanks GrifTheGreat for this post:

Wicked frogs

Geeze thank you griff it was only his first and last one i have game him i have had him sample some night crawlers from Canada nice and juicy one's that he went bizerk ova and he loved them. Couple questions do you think he might have parasites in him now? and do you know if Canadian's use die in their nightcrawlers? another thing when you go to petco and they have those guides for when you buy a frog ect well the pac man guide says blatantly that pac mans can eat comet fish, if it is not good for them why do they have millions and millions of guides all over the state saying that they can eat them when you guys are saying that they are bad idk i just dont get it.

Wicked frogs

ohh yea lmao can i get mollys guppies and minnows at petco,petsmart or pet express?

Nationality
    [United States]

Yes, the pet stores also say that mealworms are good for them even though they cause impaction.

I'm not sure where is best to get them, however, guppies are extremely easy to breed and grow .

Thank you! I love my pacs .
    https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203589094112277&id=1363241107&set =a.1434844115446.2055312.1363241107&source=11&ref= bookmark

Nationality
    [United States]

The night crawlers sold at the Petsmart here are from Canada and are dye and chemical free. I use them too. Two of mine love them. Tank prefers dubia roaches. I feed night crawlers, dubias and crickets.

Dubias are super easy to breed too.

14. This member thanks Heatheranne for this post:

Nationality
    [United States]

Heather is right. Some of these guides from the pet stores are as bad as their knowledge of the animals they're selling. As a matter of fact ask Jessica and Jim about the Pacman Care pamphlet at petsmart that said that Pacman Frogs are Arboreal. Tree Frogs are Arboreal Pacman Frogs are terrestrial. Just because they can eat it doesn't mean that its good for them. Canadian Night Crawlers are Dye free IF the container says they are and you can tell whether they have dyes or chemical scents added. Good containers should have a earthy smell and should be colored normally. Meaning the worms shouldn't be brightly colored or smell like lets say chum.

You'll have to ask each store whether they carry those specific species of fish. some branches of the stores don't carry what the same retailer in another area does.

16. This member thanks GrifTheGreat for this post:

Thread Information