Thread: New babie Pixie and some pics i have been wanting to throw on here.

Wicked frogs

Default New babie Pixie and some pics i have been wanting to throw on here.

Hey guy's Timmy here just wanted to show you guy's some pics of my new baby pixie. So my girl and i were coming home from N.H when i spotted a Petsmart close to my house in Everett Ma i told her to stop cause i needed some crickets so we go in and i am looking around and my girl spots out a pixie i was shocked and even to be more shocked there was two of them i knew right away which one i wanted but i scoped them out for personality,skiddish,color and for the most part the lines on the back. I was talking to the guy asking questions he told me they both came in at the same time same size and i noticed a huge size difference in them both even though the other smaller one did have the 3 lines on his back it was growing more slow than my man "LuiEe" the guy told me that the one i was purchasing grew like a weed in just a week of being at the store. I come home set up the tank and i was curious to just show him to Big Moe i now it's not a good idea so i took all precautions.. When Big moe spotted LuiEe he was very interested not in a YUM IM HUNGRY way cause i just feed them both prior to them meeting all of a sudden moe's face disappeared and all i could see was yellow followed by a LOUD mating call it was the most intense thing i have seen moe do i wish i took a pic but i never did. So yea my baby pixie is just chillen in his new tank for now till he grows a little bit more and i will get him a new tank but for now here are some pics of my frogs.

Name:  001.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  135.5 KBName:  003.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  130.0 KBName:  002.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  112.5 KBName:  wp.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  85.6 KB Name:  wp22.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  82.6 KBName:  WP23.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  92.0 KBName:  018.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  56.4 KBName:  568.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  44.7 KBName:  wicked photos.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  66.2 KB

Timmy Z
    Wicked Frogs
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default Re: New babie Pixie and some pics i have been wanting to throw on here.

They all look great!!!

Nationality
    [United States]

Awesome looking frogs! Love the darts and your new baby! Moe's yellow is really stunning though!

Wicked frogs

thanks guys!

Nationality
    [United States]
    Blog Entries

Sweet frogs Tim.
    Glad to were able to get those Darts too. They are pretty awesome :-)

Don

7. This member thanks DonLisk for this post:

Wicked frogs

Thank you and i am pleased myself they are very energetic and cool to look at! not every day you get a chance to get these little guys for free i really thought it was a scam but it worked out well i told him i would keep him updated and if i got any tads i would send him a couple they both were pleased so we were all pleased off topic but with all your experience would you say my little one is a male? idk but i have done a lot of researching after i bought moe cause when i bought him the guy told me he was a giant and a F which in a day i found out he was a dwarf and a male and i have herd from people that if they have 3 stripes its a male idk i have looked all around but i think you might know for sure. Thanks again and don't forget there is a rare meteor shower tonight and tomorrow night best visibility is looking North East https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Tim

Namio

Love your frogs, Tim!

10. This member thanks Namio for this post:

Wicked frogs

Thanks namio

Evolution

Beautiful frogs. I love the combo pic with the pacman and pixie.

Nationality
    [United States]

Very nice frogs. The dart frogs are awesome!

Thread Information