Thread: Tropical Pink Springtails and Magnolia leaf litter.

mrzoggs

Default Tropical Pink Springtails and Magnolia leaf litter.

I have plenty of springtails and can make a few cultures to sell. They will be coming in tupperwear containors and have enough springtails in it that you wont even be able to count them hehe. I am charging $10 plus shipping. Shipping will depend on how fast you want them to get to you and where you are located.
    Springtails make great janitors for your vivariums. They clean poop, decaying leaves, mold, etc.

I also have some fresh magnolia leaf litter. This will come at $4 per small ziplock or $8 per freezer size plus shipping at cost. I am still waiting on this stuff to dry so its not ready yet but i have TONS. i will be stuffing these bags as full as they can get.

mrzoggs

Default Re: Tropical Pink Springtails and Magnolia leaf litter.

also have some giant orange isopods and dwarf white isopods. Charging the same per starter culture. Wont be near as many in it as the springtails though. BUT they will be big enough for an occasional snack for your frog.

ilovebugs

I have been looking for tropical pink springtails. I might be interested. How much would it be to ship to 97424? I am fine with first class unless you don't think they will get there okay. Do you have anyother springtail cultures? I have the tropical and Temperate white, and I am looking for other types of springtails cultures.

mrzoggs

im not sure how much shipping would be. im in 23323. ive never shipped anything im just trying to get rid of these bugs. trust me, you will be pleased( over 100 springs AT LEAST per culture i sell). since your so far id suggest doing something better than normal usps, just so it will get there within a couple days. in this heat, i dont see em lasting too long. i can throw an ice pack in there too if needed.

i have giant orange isopods and dwarf white isopods also if your interested. feel free to PM me.

mrzoggs

bump.

mrzoggs

Leaf litter is bagged up and ready to go! $5 for 1 gallon bag + shipping

plenty of springtails available. $10 per ESTABLISHED culture + shipping. There will be TONS of bugs in the containor. Packaging will be free. This includes an ice pack, my own box, supplies, etc.

mrzoggs

just bagged up tons of magnolia leaf litter. i probably have 15x 1 gallon bags. $4 a bag or 3 bags for $10

lilblack94gt

What do the isopods look like and do they help clean the tank?

AReaHerps

Quote Originally Posted by mrzoggs View Post
    just bagged up tons of magnolia leaf litter. i probably have 15x 1 gallon bags. $4 a bag or 3 bags for $10
    Hi there. How many bags do you have left? I was thinking 5-7 bags. Also could you provide a shipping estimate to 93955 please. I may also be interested in some isopods. Thanks

Sent from my Android Tapatalk App!

mrzoggs

Sorry guys. All have been sold. I should of updated. If anyone wants springtails just PM me and i will put you on the waiting list. I have enough to make a few cultures right now. In a couple weeks I'll have tons.

Thread Information