Thread: *Bromilad Planting

Ceri

Default *Bromilad Planting

Hi just a simple Q I want to plant 6xBroms-together in a group they are the small type,there is not a lot of space for them would this be ok?I have tried to find anwers but can,t find one,help needed with this
    atb
    Ceri

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

BonnieLorraine

Default Re: *Bromilad Planting

Are they full grown? If you're buying offsets or pups, they're usually only 1/2 to 2/3s the size of an adult plant, so keep that in mind when figuring out the spacing. Otherwise, as long as there is room for them to reach their full size, you can plant them close together, just might need to cut off any pups that pop up and overcrowd them.

Ceri

Default Re: *Bromilad Planting

Hi Lorraine,
    Thanks for the Advice sorry hav,nt replied earlier,I was sorting out the Viv,Its a large build+lot of work,Yea they are the small kind,I didn,t know ou could check their growth by stopping the offsets pups,thats great to know,I over cooked in planting them,I bought to many opps,I got 1wk left of my hols to finish then maybe leave them plants bed in for a Month?Would that be a good call?I have also stuck 3Air plants in the Canopy,I just stuck them on the back wall with Mastic-+hope to get 6more for the top,I hope that Iam doing it ok,Done a lot of swotting up on it,4xfans temp 78f+Humidity 50% I plan to use fogger 1hr in morning+1hr say at 10pm, pick me up on anything that iam doing wrong,Iam learning as I go along,Advice be greatfull this side,
    atb
    +Ta Ceri

Thread Information