Thread: hi i am a rep. private seller of dubia all sizes and plenty of them great prices shipped anywhere

smackcherry

Wink hi i am a rep. private seller of dubia all sizes and plenty of them great prices shipped anywhere

have feeders for sale dubia great prices includes shipping rep. private dealer.......prices are as follows.will ship anywhere and i accept paypal..1000 ex small 48.00 shipped,1000 small 56.00 shipped,1000 medium.85.00 shipped,.1000 large 130.00 shipped females 1.00 a piece and males 25 cents my starter colonies include 50 females and ten males 1000 extra email wittlewillow@yahoo.com

Nationality
    [Sami]
    Omnis dolor tempore excepteur quae aliqua Similique adipisicing itaque rerum velit

Default Re: hi i am a rep. private seller of dubia all sizes and plenty of them great prices shipped anywhere

The private seller is dubai is giving the shipping services that is the place where we store and put the food for eating with different interval and the time of the need. The church has the proper center of where the buy research paper needy people get the food stuff according to the need.

Thread Information