Thread: So how come my pacman frog never goes in her dish to soak?

KINGblackPHINEX

Default So how come my pacman frog never goes in her dish to soak?

my pacman frog has never went in her bowl by herself i have always had to put her in it she only one time went in water thats when i had 3/4 land and 1/4 water she would sit in there but now she never goes in it she is always burrowed in the substrate is this good or bad?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Wicked frogs

Default Re: So how come my pacman frog never goes in her dish to soak?

They can borrow a long time for months... only at night time may they stick up their heads to look for food if they are hungry but if the humidity is right they will stay borrowed.

KINGblackPHINEX

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked frogs View Post
    They can borrow a long time for months... only at night time may they stick up their heads to look for food if they are hungry but if the humidity is right they will stay borrowed.
    so your saying if i keep the humidty right they will never go in there soaking dish because she never has i even put her in it sometimes and she hopes right back out and ges to the corner of her tank wich seems to be her favorite right under my fake plants i put in there

Wicked frogs

same with my pixie except for the water part all i am saying is these frogs can borrow for a min maybe she don't like the water try doing what i did putting her in a tote filling the water up not to much so she will drown and let her get used to the water maybe then she might take a visit to the water dish.

Wicked frogs

check my pac man out PAC-MAN FROG Exercise! - YouTube

KINGblackPHINEX

yea i saw something about this before this really does exercise my pacman? can it make her healthier to? is it kinda like running?

Wicked frogs

I mean i can't see it hurting your pac-man but i adopted my pac man it was starved and i just gave it a lil love and as you can see in my pics on her he is doing great.. i would try it.

KINGblackPHINEX

I mean i can't see it hurting your pac-man but i adopted my pac man it was starved and i just gave it a lil love and as you can see in my pics on her he is doing great.. i would try it.
    yea im definantly gonna try lol i bet tbh it is like running but its with a frog probably really good exericse to :P

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Its not necessary to give them actual exercise. This is their nature. It is beneficial to big them a bath once a week to every 2 weeks, but not something you have to do. See if your substrate is nice and moist and the air is humid they do not need to bathe regularly. Some almost never go in their water dish. They're terrestrial so like land. They are not good swimmers either so water levels should never exceed more than half the height of the frog or up to its chin. They do not need help into their burrow either they will go on their own, but it isn't a bad idea to place them in to their water dish so they know where to find it if they want to bathe.

dpcsquid

Mine are water ninjas. I'll think that they're not using their dish, and then I'll either pass by and they're soaking in the dark (being nocturnal) or I'll find dirt and mud at the bottom of the dish in the morning. But for a very long time they didn't bother.

Thread Information