Thread: Adult Phyllomedusa bicolor (giant waxy monkey tree frog)

Novatsk

Default Adult Phyllomedusa bicolor (giant waxy monkey tree frog)

I have a P. bicolor unsure of the sex. I've had two for two years but sold 1 last week its around 5in. Im asking $150.. but will trade for female Tarantulas. I have experience shipping T's but I have never shipped a vertebrate. If you have experience you can guide me. If we can arrange a pick up that would be awesome too! I'm in the CA central coast 93010 but can travel to meet you somewhere within reasonable distance xD
    Name:  frog.jpg
Views: 2117
Size:  15.3 KB
    TOS:
    Paypal only :]
    LAG Void if there are carrier delays or your not there on 1st delivery attempt.
    I will only ship over night due to how sensitive they are.
    As far as shipping goes I will ship them using UPS approx $50 or another service if its legal.
    I will be using anything and everything to make the trip less stressful =]

Novatsk

Default Re: Adult Phyllomedusa bicolor (giant waxy monkey tree frog)

Bump! Willing to let go to a good home for $130 xD

Thanks for looking

Phasmid

I might be interested, as I've been looking for these guys for a long time. However, I have heard much conflicting information on their care. I keep darts, pacmen, crested geckos, CWDs and various other herps, but i've never been lucky enough to find one of these for sale. Can you give me a brief overview?

arielgasca420

I would love one because I am trying to find a good home for my Acanthoscurria brocklehursti I dont know for sure if mine if female. I was told that she is

Novatsk

So here's the overview .. I originally had 4 .. I got them two years ago so im sure they are WC .. So as a noob to monkeys I turned off the light at night and realized the hard way that they are super sensitive to cold .. I lost one the other I got for free.. it had a bad eye but ate hand fed crix like a champ .. It passed away last year for some reason I'm not sure why.. :/ then I moved and the movers broke my set up I got a new set up and it just wasnt the same so I put them up for sale .. One croaked at night the other didn't .. The thumb pads aren't dark and they were about the same size .. So I sold one last week and now I have the silent one..

Phasmid

How soon are you looking to move it? What size enclosure, and should it be open air or glass? I've heard both. As i said, conflicting veiw points.

arielgasca420

Ive had such bad experiences with wild caught reptiles so i will have to pass but let me know if you are still interested in my T

Novatsk

They are 2 years LTC and super clean .. Skin is near perfect .. Use glass (they move alot around at night and they rub against the sides).. screen top about 2x2x3 ish with a computer fan wired to a USB cable or a variable voltage adaptor for some ventilation .. Uv light they need some direct sunlight not too much it helps them make wax .. You can put a bowl of water but people get crazy about water touching their waxys .. just make sure it's cleaned daily and you put the uv light on after so they touch themselves lol..

Novatsk

Bump need gone ASAP $120

Novatsk

To the top! $120 LTC

Phasmid

Would totally take it, but the only enclosure I have even close to the required dimensions is weeks away from being setup. the best I can do now is a vertical 29

Thread Information