Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Here we go again

mrzoggs

Default Re: Here we go again

i wish i could give some advice. ive been keeping up with this thread but i cant think of what it could possibly be. i wish you the best of luck.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

ariesheiress

Oh no! I am so sorry this is happening. I hope that Lucy pulls through love!

Lucy had a vet check today. Only good thing is the gallstone she had, she passed it. They couldn't see anything else from the scans. My vet was able to get enough blood from her to do a full work up. After 3 hours of waiting and 530.00 dollars later, she is put on a new med. she was on baytril 2 rounds with no luck. Now chloramphen for a month. Apparently this medication has worked miracles, so we will see. She hasn't eaten in 4 days and had to force feed her last night. Only good thing about this new med is I don't have to ram it down her throat! Poor baby

My 15 year old White's Tree Frog Hetfield (RIP 1996-June 4, 2012) and my little girl Lucy

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Oh Blue, I feel for you . How tough! I hope she comes around. Ugh! That's quite a hefty bill. You're such a good mom!!!
    https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203589094112277&id=1363241107&set =a.1434844115446.2055312.1363241107&source=11&ref= bookmark

Yea that's not all I have spent lol, thank you though. See these people don't understand how much it really is to take care of an "exotic" animal. I have spent about 900 on her care. And people say oh it's just a frog. Drives me nuts! I know I am spending more money than I can afford sometimes but it's worth it if we find what's wrong with my boo! Hetfields cremation was 250.00 I think some of my friends stroked out from that lol they are my babies.

My 15 year old White's Tree Frog Hetfield (RIP 1996-June 4, 2012) and my little girl Lucy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information