Thread: I'm thinking about getting a red fantasy Pacman frog, but I'm curious what there personalities are like?

Tyson

Default I'm thinking about getting a red fantasy Pacman frog, but I'm curious what there personalities are like?

I've never had one, I do have 2 Pixie frogs, one male, other yet to know. They just look so pretty, with that red coloration. but wondering what they are like? are they as active as my pixies? do they make croaks like them? are they as smart as them? ect. Any info would be great, and please do post any pics of your pacmans also

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

IvoryReptiles

Default Re: I'm thinking about getting a red fantasy Pacman frog, but I'm curious what there personalities are like?

Hello,

Fantasy frogs can be delicate at times, but honestly, I think each frog has it's own personality. We have cranwelli, ornata & cornuta.....and all of them exhibit individual personalities. I have a cranwelli that is SO picky and fussy, and the ornates seem to be garbage disposals. The cornutas act like they know they are upper-class, LOL.

Best of luck with your new frog when you get it....and don't forget to share pics!!!

Thread Information