Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Rubber tongs for feeding

  1. #1

    Default Rubber tongs for feeding

    I heard someone say to use rubber tongs to feed the frog but I could not find them anywhere, does anyone know of where I can get some or?

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

  3. #2

    Default Re: Rubber tongs for feeding

    I bought regular feeding tongs (metal) and placed a couple of inches of rubber aquarium tubing over the ends. Hope that helps...

  4. #3
    Founder John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    United States
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

    Default Re: Rubber tongs for feeding

    They seem to call the things I use a "Hemostat". Mine is rubber tipped. You can buy them through the Internet but I'm pretty sure I've seen them at Petsmart or Petco in the US.
    Founder of (2008) and (2001)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Feeding pacman!!!!!
    By priya in forum Food, Feeders, Live, Frozen, Culturing, etc
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: July 28th, 2014, 09:54 AM
  2. Why you should use tongs:
    By Nomadofthehills in forum African Bullfrogs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: September 21st, 2011, 08:28 PM
  3. Feeding
    By willtilian in forum African Bullfrogs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: December 7th, 2009, 09:28 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: November 11th, 2009, 11:10 PM
  5. Feeding
    By snoopfroggyfrog in forum Tree Frogs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: November 10th, 2009, 08:18 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts