I agree with Mark...firebelly toads are great because they're up during the day, are very playful and silly when you have more than one, have pretty colors, and are fairly easy to care for. My daughter loved ours.
I agree with Mark...firebelly toads are great because they're up during the day, are very playful and silly when you have more than one, have pretty colors, and are fairly easy to care for. My daughter loved ours.
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203589094112277&id=1363241107&set =a.1434844115446.2055312.1363241107&source=11&ref= bookmark
What about some green tree frogs?
Do you have a price limit? All of the suggestions are good. What about a American bullfrog? They are very tolerant to handling.
White's tree frogs are awesome! Plus they can act kind of goofy when you house them together
I've raised bullfrog tads/froglets before, and they're really interesting and energetic, but as adults they need HUGE tanks to be kept properly. They can jump about eight feet!
![United States [United States]](images/flags/United States.gif)
but what the american bullfrog they need a big tank to jump the firebelly toad was my first frog pretty cool
Ceratophyrs and African Bullfrog Keeper For Life
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)