I have had a pacman frog since mid february where i got from petsmart. At that time he was smaller than a quarter and now he is a bit bigger than a silver dollar. He had quite an appetite when he was young and was actually very active. He would jump around all night in his tank.

Now i have had a very hard time getting him to eat. There was a point where he didnt eat for two weeks so i read about force feeding and went ahead and tried that. I was succesful in getting him to eat. Then there was a point where he would go after superworms the moment I would drop them in his tank. That lasted for about 4 weeks and now im having a hard time getting him to eat again.

Ive tried force feeding crickets again and he literally "spits" them out of his mouth. Anything that i feed him he will spit out. He wont move around in his substrate at all anymore. He used to burry himself in it and now doesnt do that anymore. He will just sit on top of the substrate and not move at all for days.

My main concern is why he is spitting out the food that i give him. Ive never read anything about that and i would like to know if i can get some answers as to why he would do such a thing.

I am using a water conditioner, temp is right, and misting everyday.

P.S. I also have a pixie frog in another tank which is the same size and doing everything exactly the same and im having no problems with it.