Thread: Two frogs in the house now

Tropicok

Default Two frogs in the house now

Brought home my second frog, a juvie White's tree frog, and am so pleased with the smallish Exo-Terra glass tank. The plantings are weird but nothing an imaginative redo won't fix. The ceramic and plastic palm tree duo will have to go, but the arched mopani wood and spaghum moss are nice. One of the frogs escaped just before I went to pick up the pair when my friend was cleaning up the sides of the tank. His herp room was filled with hiding places containing snakes, tegus, turtles etc. Then it was off to the store for more crickets and some small mealworms. Mention was made about feeding cockroaches but I am still adjusting to having crickets in the house. I have a passionate hatred for the camelback or brown crickets that sneak into the house from the crawl space. Whack! My therapist and I are working through this phobia. So far I have not named my frogs but they are referred to as Froggie and Dumpy. Froggie being the tigerlegged monkey tree frog. Photos will follow when Dumpy has done something charming.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Kurt

Default Re: Two frogs in the house now

Congratulations. They are in two different enclosures, right?

Tropicok

Default Re: Two frogs in the house now

Oh yes, my, my my! My TLMTF is in its natural plant 20-gal. terrarium in the kitchen. The WTF is in its own 12 x 12 x 16" Exo-terra tank in the living room. If I can ever get the junk cleaned up in the second bdrm. it will be a herp room. I will, of course, leave a beautifully planted tall tank with waterfall in the living room when it's done. I have some questions about building it but will post those on the proper Thread.

Thread Information