Hi everyone, I am new to this whole frog thing and have tons of questions! I have 2 green tree frogs that I have had for 5 days. I am probably being paranoid but one of my tree frogs is acting different. When I first put him in the tank he was very alert and explored and I would even catch him sitting in the water dish. Yesterday when I came home from work he was sitting in the water bowl and the water was a little high so I nudged him out and he climbed onto a leaf and that's where he stayed for the rest of the night in the morning he was in the same spot on a different leaf and when I came home from work tonight he was on a different leaf near the same spot. He seems to always be asleep. I dangled a cricket in front of him and got no response. He doesn't look like he's losing weight and his color is fine. I should also mention when I got him I noticed that he would yawn a lot and wipe his face and make this movement like he was going to throw up. From what I've read I think that means he's shedding. He still yawns and sometimes I see him just sitting with his mouth open.

It's 8:45 pm now and his sister is wide awake and climbing the tank and he is sleeping, with his eyes half open which is how he always seems to sleep.

Their tank is 18x18x24, temp is between 70-80 degrees and 65-80% humidity. The tank bottom is eco earth and I have artificial plants that hang to give lots of room to hide. The last time I saw him eat a cricket was 2 days ago.

Is he going to be fine? Should I just stop freaking out and give him some time to acclimate? Like I said I am new to frogs, so I have no idea what to expect!