Haha so true! But just depends I mean they can tame down just takes work works better If you have a cb individual and have it as a baby they can be fun though ive had a really sweet green tree lol
Haha so true! But just depends I mean they can tame down just takes work works better If you have a cb individual and have it as a baby they can be fun though ive had a really sweet green tree lol
-Tyler
1-African BullFrog-Rex
1-Bearded Dragon-Stubble
1-Vield Chameleon-Pascal
2-Green Iguanas- LeeRoy and Spike
2- Sulcata Torts- Chunk and Scoot
1-Argentine BWxRed Tegu-Kirby
ohh ok. lol same for the big ones?? at the pet store in the city they have 2-3 big ones always walkin around, but they say there grumpy...I dont know wat kind they are tho.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)