Thread: Ambilobe Chameleons just hatched!

trd1215

Default Ambilobe Chameleons just hatched!

Hello,
    Anybody like chameleons? Here are a couple of pics of my new hatchlings. They are about 1 week old. Hope you enjoy as much as i do.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

ladydeath

Default Re: Ambilobe Chameleons just hatched!

arrr they are so cute, but like my bearded dragon dont stay small for long. if im not mistaken unless you have the pigmey variaty they grow up to 5ft ish you will have to keep posting picks and let us know how the little cuties are coming along, i have never had the big viarity ive always gone for the small one like gekos and so on but found it easier to keep my bearded dragon as the small ones tend to stress out while my 5 year old plays around the viv, Boss my bearded dragon is unafected by this however and loves to come out and play so to speak. he will bang on the glass doors to come out and do my sons home work with him and watch telly with us sat on either my sons or my shoulder he will also play with the cars on the floor with my son, think my beardy thinks hes a dog, hehe wonder if your chameleons will have the chilled out aproch to life or will be proctetive of their viv. they do however choses one person in the house hold and will be very proctetive of this person. my cousions chameleon was very temermantel and didnot like males going anywhere near her to a point when she got him out for exercize ect her partner had to leave the room and lock the door, this wasnt down to lack of handleing or anything and her partner had never done anything but love their pet.

i hope you have many years of fun with your chameleons and more photos as the little sweeties grow up and gain their own personalities. i wish you the best of luck with your babies! keep us posted on how their coming along please.

trd1215

Thank you, yes i also have a bearded dragon and doesn't mind being with the family, but these chameleons need very cautious care and attention. They also cannot be handled much since it stresses them out. I plan on selling these guys too many to keep. In about a month i will be parting with them. I will probably keep one or two since i don't have much space and time to work with them. Here are some pictures of the sire
    Name:  Clint.jpg
Views: 907
Size:  72.1 KBName:  Flame.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  12.4 KB

Owler

Wow, marvellous looking chameleons!

trd1215

Thank you

ladydeath

they are gourgus beuitiful courling keep us posted, if you have any queiries anout the chamelions i can always ring my cuz and ask her for you as shes really up on the ones that grow big and has dealt with her pair breading ect she is well in the know or i can get her to visit me and she can type the replys to them. reguards ladydeath

Froggiefressh

Awesome looking chameleons! I've always wanted to keep some, but always heard they can be a handful. I love the colors on the big one.

Jess

If we could have them here in New Zealand, I'd take 'em in a heartbeat.

trd1215

Quote Originally Posted by Froggiefressh View Post
    Awesome looking chameleons! I've always wanted to keep some, but always heard they can be a handful. I love the colors on the big one.
    Thank you... they can be a handful if you have plenty to care for.

trd1215

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    If we could have them here in New Zealand, I'd take 'em in a heartbeat.
    Would be nice.... i will have them for sale soon.

Thread Information