Hi there

I have a turtle for sale. His name is 'Squirtle', he's approx 57 years old.

Squirtle was a runaway pond turtle. He was found around 7 years ago and kept as a pet in my tank. Vet check then said he was in good health, albeit, he has some physical scars from his past, and vet estimated his age around 50 years.

He comes with his tank. It's 4ft wide, 3ft high, 1ft deep - from memory. Comes with pine cupboards and top. Tank has a cracked bottom, but it's been fixed with silicone and has no leaks. A small piece of wood missing from the cupboard, makes no difference to the tank or cupboard, just cosmetic.

Also comes with gravel, decor and 2 large filters. Used to have a floating shelf but this has degraded over time and will need replacing, as he has no standing space anymore. No heater required, as he was a runaway pond turtle, he's lived without this requirement.

Only selling as I have moved from SA to New Zealand, and Bio-security won't allow me to bring him into the country. He's currently being kept by my Mum, but she doesn't have the time to give him, or the tank, the attention it deserves.

Squirtle is the love of my life, so only selling to a good home, preferably someone with previous turtle ownership, but not necessary.

The kids love to watch him play and gobble food, and the occasional walk around the house while his tank is being cleaned.

Photo's viewable on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...3&l=fd39723ba4

I'll be visiting Adelaide from 30 May 2012 - 11 June 2012, contact and purchase must be completed before 11 June 2012, or sale will be withdrawn.

PM me to make me an offer.

Thanks