Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Clean Up Crew for ACF?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    Default Re: Clean Up Crew for ACF?

    I agree, mine don't leave any food behind. I think a shrimp would be lunch pretty fast. I'd just get a turkey baster and suck it out.

  2. #2
    100+ Post Member SanderB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Nationality
    [Belgium]
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    104

    Default Re: Clean Up Crew for ACF?

    You can try shrimps but normaly the shrimps won´t last long cause the clawed frogs are fast.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. a way to clean top soil before using?
    By Shorte85 in forum Tree Frogs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: April 6th, 2012, 02:41 PM
  2. here's my crew.
    By missfrogger in forum Other Pets
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: September 21st, 2011, 12:41 PM
  3. Clean water or not?
    By GrifTheGreat in forum Pacman Frogs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: August 28th, 2011, 10:12 AM
  4. Adopted a crew of TF's...I got questions
    By throttlejunkie1 in forum Tree Frogs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: August 7th, 2011, 01:14 PM
  5. How clean should the container be
    By MikeM670 in forum Breeding, Eggs, Tadpoles, etc
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: May 29th, 2011, 10:59 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •