Very beautiful. The name suits her.![]()
Very beautiful. The name suits her.![]()
Thanks everyone!
She's only about the size of a half dollar.I read somewhere about giving a break on crickets because it can back them up. I still can't get her to tong feed so I can get her to eat worms. Should I give her a break in between feedings until she poops?
Penelope is def. a boy haha... "he" has grown quite a bit and has the nuptial pads...the dead give away was when I heard "her" calling!... She does have a slightly deformed jaw but I love her anyways.... He has however been sitting in the waterbowl for the past 3-4 days... is it mating season or something?
Humidity is at 75-80% and about a month on the substrate change.
Very cool frog. If you see him in his water bowl drop a half worm in. Mine will only eat worms in the water and he goes crazy for em.
........................................
Thanks
DW
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)