Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Juvenile Axolotl's for Sale, Arizona & Washington State local pick up.

Zedas

Default Juvenile Axolotl's for Sale, Arizona & Washington State local pick up.

Hello, I have some Axolotl's that I am raising. They are ready for new homes ! I have Leucistic, WildType, White Albino, Golden Albino.
    I live in Arizona, if there is anyone around my area that is interested for local pick up, send me a PM
    I will be leaving the state in the end of the week May, I will be in Washington State for a couple of months & I will be bringing all of my Juvenile axolotl's with me if there is anyone in WA that is interested for local pick up, Near Seattle/Tacoma area. Send a PM if interested.
    I may consider over-night Shipping depending on the weather here.

Nationality
    [United States]
    North Providence, Rhode Island, United States
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default Re: Juvenile Axolotl's for Sale, Arizona & Washington State local pick up.

What are your prices per color morph? That would help people.
    72 Gallon Bow - ACF and GF tank.
    26 Gallon Bow - ACF tank.

20 Gallon Long - ACF tank.

"If there were an invisible cat in that chair, the chair would look empty. But the chair does look empty; therefore there is an invisible cat in it." C.S. Lewis, Four Loves, 1958

Zedas

Default Re: Juvenile Axolotl's for Sale, Arizona & Washington State local pick up.

WildType:$20 Leucistic:$25 White Albino & Golden Albino $35

Schoune

I am interested in getting one of your leucistic or wild type. do you have any left? also are you still in Arizona? i live in chandler by chandler mall. please let me know when you can. Thanks,
    -Gina

Nationality
    [United States]

Can you post pictures?

Zedas

Name:  photo(7).JPG
Views: 2726
Size:  30.8 KBName:  photo(6).jpg
Views: 3013
Size:  57.8 KBName:  photo(5).jpg
Views: 5327
Size:  82.5 KBName:  photo (47).jpg
Views: 2798
Size:  62.4 KBName:  photo (53).jpg
Views: 2813
Size:  67.4 KBName:  photo (39).jpg
Views: 13120
Size:  72.3 KB
    All of the Juveniles are Around 2 1/2 - 3"
    1st & 2nd pictures are when I was cleaning their large containers. I had them in a holding container while I was cleaning their main one. Don't worry, I don't keep them cramped, only for a few minutes when I clean their tupperwares. It was a good picture to take while they were in their holding container.

Nationality
    [United States]

Just picked up a leucistic juvenile from Zedas today. All of her animals looked healthy and well-fed. She was extremely helpful, knowledgable and great to business with! Name:  Phoenix-20120519-00084.jpg
Views: 18556
Size:  89.5 KBName:  Phoenix-20120519-00090.jpg
Views: 4577
Size:  112.3 KB

Molly Cee

When will you be back to AZ, and will there be some axolotl's for sale? I am very very interested!

Kat Gonzalez

any still available? i live in arizona and would love to purchase one

RedHed

Could you ship to 81301?

ylee32388

Could you ship to Florida 33033 if so email ylee32388@gmail.com please thank you for your time

Zedas

Hello Everyone.
    I would like to inform that I do not have anymore axolotl's currently available. I am returning back to Arizona in a couple of days. But great news, I have babies on the way ! I will keep everyone updated & Availability of colors when as they develop more. Thank you everyone for your interest I will be having more available soon ! ^.^
    Last edited by Zedas; July 22nd, 2012 at 01:40 PM. Reason: correction

Hixl

Hello. I understand that you have babies on the way, and I was wondering when they'd be available (for overnight shipping to WA). Thanks!

Zedas

Hello Everyone.
    To those browsing, making accounts on this forum just to contact me, please send me a PM(Private Message) with your contact number or E-mail for me to contact you back with further details.

I have Axolotl's that will be ready in a couple of weeks or so. I have GFP's (Green Flouresent Protein) Meaning they glow under black light. If you have seen "Glow Fish" at your local pet shops, GFP axolotl's glow the same but only GREEN.

Colors I have available soon: Leucistic (pink body with black eyes and red gills) & Wild Types (Olive Green Body with black speckles and dark red gills)

Leucistic - $25

Wild Type - $20

GFP Leucistic - $35

GFP Wild Type - $30

Overnight shipping runs around $35-$40

Zedas

Hello everyone. I have Axolotls Available now. I have Leucistic & Wild Type. I also have them in GFP color in both colors. I'm Located in Arizona, If your interested you can send me an E-Mail with your phone number that I can either text or call for a faster response.
    My e-mail to reach me at: Axie70@yahoo.com

mkpage0715

I have been following your thread and am very interested in Olive Wild type...sent you a PM last week from your previous update and an email just a few minutes ago from your recent entry...I look forward to hearing from you and if you would be able to ship to Michigan at zip 48045...thanks!

Misscarsen

I am interested in buying one of you leucistic axolotl's I am just north of Seattle . my boyfriend has always wanted one so I would love to be able to surprise him with a tank that I can put together and have the little guy in it all ready to surprise him for Christmas

Nationality
    [Canada]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

This thread is pretty old. I would be surprised if you got a response

Zedas

Hey everyone,
    for those still interested in axolotls, i have more available, plus new colors. I have the glowing axolotl, available in golden albino, albino, wild type color, and leucistic.
    These guys glow under black light, UV light, LED light. They carry the same green glow gene as the "glow fish" you see at your local pet shops. Pretty radical!
    I have Axolotls available in Arizona & Washington State, both local pick ups. I also do shipping.
    Sorry, i do not ship to California & New Jersey.
    To get in contact, email me at: axie70@yahoo.com

UPDATED(11/30/2012)

Zedas

Sorry folks,

I forgot to add my new prices on the Axolotls.

Prices for normals:
    WildType: $20
    Leucistic: $25
    Albino: $25
    Golden Albino: $25

Prices for Glowing Axolotls:
    WildType: $25
    Leucistic: $30
    Albino: $30
    Golden Albino: $30

I give discounts when you purchase more than two axolotls.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information