Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 90

Thread: Member of The Week - "MOTW" Info. Please Read First!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    KingCam
    Guest

    Default Re: Member of The Week - "MOTW" Info. Please Read First!

    Also, let's see one from Faith! She is a very active and helpful member.

  2. #2
    Super Moderator Heatheranne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Nationality
    [United States]
    Location
    Erie, Pa
    Posts
    8,236
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

    Default

    I would like to nominate you, Jenste . You've done such a great job of bringing back the MOTW. How about your turn?

    https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203589094112277&id=1363241107&set =a.1434844115446.2055312.1363241107&source=11&ref= bookmark

  3. #3
    Moderator Jenste's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Nationality
    [United States]
    Location
    North Providence, Rhode Island, United States
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,317
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

    Default Re: Member of The Week - "MOTW" Info. Please Read First!

    Thank you Heather!
    It would be my pleasure but it is going to have to wait a few weeks while I attend to some family matters. As some of you know, my husband's grandfather passed on Monday Sept 24 2012 and it came on the heals of another large personal loss so I we are going to have our hands full for the next few weeks.

    After that I would be honored to bore the lot of you with my write up!

    Also, I have currently run out of nominations/have not gotten responses back from some nomintated so after this week of MOTW we have run out of scheduled members...there may be a lapse as I get some more lined up but I will work on it!

    Please nominate a fellow member - you can post here or continue to send me a PM!
    72 Gallon Bow - ACF and GF tank.
    26 Gallon Bow - ACF tank.

    20 Gallon Long - ACF tank.


    "If there were an invisible cat in that chair, the chair would look empty. But the chair does look empty; therefore there is an invisible cat in it." C.S. Lewis, Four Loves, 1958

  4. #4
    Super Moderator Heatheranne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Nationality
    [United States]
    Location
    Erie, Pa
    Posts
    8,236
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

    Default

    Oh no . I'm so sorry to hear that. I'll send you some prayers. I hope your family can pull through. Blessings to you and your family!

    I, and I'm sure the others here, will be pleased to hear about you in the future at a time that is better for you.
    https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203589094112277&id=1363241107&set =a.1434844115446.2055312.1363241107&source=11&ref= bookmark

  5. #5
    Super Moderator flybyferns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Nationality
    [United States]
    Location
    Huntington .. New York
    Posts
    4,975
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

    Default Re: Member of The Week - "MOTW" Info. Please Read First!

    Okay
    I would like to make 2 nominations........
    1- Locascio
    2- Bill 'deranged chipmunk'

    So good to have you back
    Lynn
    Last edited by flybyferns; January 20th, 2013 at 04:58 PM.
    Current Collection
    Dendrobates leucomelas - standard morph
    Dendrobates auratus “Costa Rican Green Black"
    Dendrobates auratus "Pena Blanca"
    Dendrobates tinctorius “New River”
    Dendrobates tinctorius "Green Sipaliwini"
    Dendrobates tinctorius “Powder Blue"
    Dendrobates tinctorius "French Guiana Dwarf Cobalt"

    Phyllobates terribilis “Mint”
    Phyllobates terribilis "Orange"
    Phyllobates bicolor "Uraba"

    Oophaga pumilio "Black Jeans"
    Oophaga pumilio "Isla Popa"
    Oophaga pumilio "Bastimentos"
    Oophaga pumilio “Mimbitimbi”
    Oophaga pumilio "Rio Colubre"
    Oophaga pumilio "Red Frog Beach”
    Oophaga pumilio "Rio Branco"
    Oophaga pumilio “Valle del Rey”
    Oophaga pumilio "BriBri"
    Oophaga pumilio "El Dorado"
    Oophaga pumilio "Cristobal"
    Oophaga pumilio "Rambala"

    Oophaga “Vicentei” (blue)

    Oophaga sylvatica "Paru"
    Oophaga sylvatica "Pata Blanca"
    Oophaga histrionica “Redhead”
    Oophaga histrionica "Blue"
    Oophaga lehmanni "Red"
    Oophaga histrionica "Tado"

    Ranitomeya variabilis "Southern"
    Ranitomeya imitator "Varadero"
    Ranitomeya sirensis "Lower Ucayali"
    Ranitomeya vanzolinii

    http://www.fernsfrogs.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ferns.frogs

  6. #6
    Super Moderator flybyferns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Nationality
    [United States]
    Location
    Huntington .. New York
    Posts
    4,975
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

    Default Re: Member of The Week - "MOTW" Info. Please Read First!

    Current Collection
    Dendrobates leucomelas - standard morph
    Dendrobates auratus “Costa Rican Green Black"
    Dendrobates auratus "Pena Blanca"
    Dendrobates tinctorius “New River”
    Dendrobates tinctorius "Green Sipaliwini"
    Dendrobates tinctorius “Powder Blue"
    Dendrobates tinctorius "French Guiana Dwarf Cobalt"

    Phyllobates terribilis “Mint”
    Phyllobates terribilis "Orange"
    Phyllobates bicolor "Uraba"

    Oophaga pumilio "Black Jeans"
    Oophaga pumilio "Isla Popa"
    Oophaga pumilio "Bastimentos"
    Oophaga pumilio “Mimbitimbi”
    Oophaga pumilio "Rio Colubre"
    Oophaga pumilio "Red Frog Beach”
    Oophaga pumilio "Rio Branco"
    Oophaga pumilio “Valle del Rey”
    Oophaga pumilio "BriBri"
    Oophaga pumilio "El Dorado"
    Oophaga pumilio "Cristobal"
    Oophaga pumilio "Rambala"

    Oophaga “Vicentei” (blue)

    Oophaga sylvatica "Paru"
    Oophaga sylvatica "Pata Blanca"
    Oophaga histrionica “Redhead”
    Oophaga histrionica "Blue"
    Oophaga lehmanni "Red"
    Oophaga histrionica "Tado"

    Ranitomeya variabilis "Southern"
    Ranitomeya imitator "Varadero"
    Ranitomeya sirensis "Lower Ucayali"
    Ranitomeya vanzolinii

    http://www.fernsfrogs.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ferns.frogs

  7. #7
    Super Moderator Heatheranne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Nationality
    [United States]
    Location
    Erie, Pa
    Posts
    8,236
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

    Default Member of The Week - "MOTW" Info. Please Read First!

    I'd like to nominate Jenste .
    https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203589094112277&id=1363241107&set =a.1434844115446.2055312.1363241107&source=11&ref= bookmark

  8. #8
    Moderator GrifTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Nationality
    [United States]
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    9,697
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

    Default Re: Member of The Week - "MOTW" Info. Please Read First!

    Quote Originally Posted by Heatheranne View Post
    I'd like to nominate Jenste .
    Hmmm that's a good nomination!
    ​

  9. #9
    Moderator Jenste's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Nationality
    [United States]
    Location
    North Providence, Rhode Island, United States
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,317
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

    Default Re: Member of The Week - "MOTW" Info. Please Read First!

    Thank you guys. I'd be honored. Once I get a few weeks set up I will be happy to jump in to get the ball rolling!
    72 Gallon Bow - ACF and GF tank.
    26 Gallon Bow - ACF tank.

    20 Gallon Long - ACF tank.


    "If there were an invisible cat in that chair, the chair would look empty. But the chair does look empty; therefore there is an invisible cat in it." C.S. Lewis, Four Loves, 1958

  10. #10
    Super Moderator Heatheranne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Nationality
    [United States]
    Location
    Erie, Pa
    Posts
    8,236
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

    Default Member of The Week - "MOTW" Info. Please Read First!

    That's great to hear! You do such hard work keeping it going, you should certainly get your chance to shine .
    https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203589094112277&id=1363241107&set =a.1434844115446.2055312.1363241107&source=11&ref= bookmark

  11. #11
    Super Moderator Heatheranne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Nationality
    [United States]
    Location
    Erie, Pa
    Posts
    8,236
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

    Default Member of The Week - "MOTW" Info. Please Read First!

    I would like to nominate Carlos (Mentat) .
    https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203589094112277&id=1363241107&set =a.1434844115446.2055312.1363241107&source=11&ref= bookmark

  12. #12
    Moderator JeffreH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Nationality
    [United States]
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    536

    Default Re: Member of The Week - "MOTW" Info. Please Read First!

    I second that notion! Carlos (Mentat) has been a great contributor = )
    -Jeff Howell
    ReptileBoards ( Branched from The Reptile Rooms )
    "If you give, you begin to live." -DMB

  13. #13
    Super Moderator Heatheranne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Nationality
    [United States]
    Location
    Erie, Pa
    Posts
    8,236
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

    Default Member of The Week - "MOTW" Info. Please Read First!

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffreH View Post
    I second that notion! Carlos (Mentat) has been a great contributor = )
    I agree 100% .
    https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203589094112277&id=1363241107&set =a.1434844115446.2055312.1363241107&source=11&ref= bookmark

  14. #14
    100+ Post Member Gnag the nameless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Nationality
    [Canada]
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    574
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

    Default Re: Member of The Week - "MOTW" Info. Please Read First!

    I'm in with it too. Carlos (Mentat) has been an extraordinary help in the Forum and he definitely deserves the fame
    My Amphibians:
    1.0.0 Rana Catesbiana (Bumpy Digtoad )
    1.0.0 Pseudacris Regilla (Levi )
    1.1.0 Ambystoma Macrodactylum (Urtham and Gargan )
    2.2.0 Bombina Orientalis ( Rosa, Sasha, Aleksis, and Dimitri )

    Rest in Peace, ​Gnag the Nameless, Chrome, and Thermidor

  15. #15
    Super Moderator flybyferns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Nationality
    [United States]
    Location
    Huntington .. New York
    Posts
    4,975
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

    Default Re: Member of The Week - "MOTW" Info. Please Read First!

    Quote Originally Posted by Heatheranne View Post
    I agree 100% .
    Agreed !
    Current Collection
    Dendrobates leucomelas - standard morph
    Dendrobates auratus “Costa Rican Green Black"
    Dendrobates auratus "Pena Blanca"
    Dendrobates tinctorius “New River”
    Dendrobates tinctorius "Green Sipaliwini"
    Dendrobates tinctorius “Powder Blue"
    Dendrobates tinctorius "French Guiana Dwarf Cobalt"

    Phyllobates terribilis “Mint”
    Phyllobates terribilis "Orange"
    Phyllobates bicolor "Uraba"

    Oophaga pumilio "Black Jeans"
    Oophaga pumilio "Isla Popa"
    Oophaga pumilio "Bastimentos"
    Oophaga pumilio “Mimbitimbi”
    Oophaga pumilio "Rio Colubre"
    Oophaga pumilio "Red Frog Beach”
    Oophaga pumilio "Rio Branco"
    Oophaga pumilio “Valle del Rey”
    Oophaga pumilio "BriBri"
    Oophaga pumilio "El Dorado"
    Oophaga pumilio "Cristobal"
    Oophaga pumilio "Rambala"

    Oophaga “Vicentei” (blue)

    Oophaga sylvatica "Paru"
    Oophaga sylvatica "Pata Blanca"
    Oophaga histrionica “Redhead”
    Oophaga histrionica "Blue"
    Oophaga lehmanni "Red"
    Oophaga histrionica "Tado"

    Ranitomeya variabilis "Southern"
    Ranitomeya imitator "Varadero"
    Ranitomeya sirensis "Lower Ucayali"
    Ranitomeya vanzolinii

    http://www.fernsfrogs.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ferns.frogs

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Nationality
    [United States]
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    636
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

    Default Re: Member of The Week - "MOTW" Info. Please Read First!

    I concur... Carlos is a GO for me !!

  17. #17
    100+ Post Member Gnag the nameless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Nationality
    [Canada]
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    574
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

    Default Re: Member of The Week - "MOTW" Info. Please Read First!

    I'm curious, does anyone know why there have been no Member Of The Week posts for so long? We have had suggestions, but nothing is coming up.
    My Amphibians:
    1.0.0 Rana Catesbiana (Bumpy Digtoad )
    1.0.0 Pseudacris Regilla (Levi )
    1.1.0 Ambystoma Macrodactylum (Urtham and Gargan )
    2.2.0 Bombina Orientalis ( Rosa, Sasha, Aleksis, and Dimitri )

    Rest in Peace, ​Gnag the Nameless, Chrome, and Thermidor

  18. #18
    N3XU5
    Guest

    Default Re: Member of The Week - "MOTW" Info. Please Read First!

    I would like to nominate myself.
    Anyone else want to nominate me?

  19. #19
    100+ Post Member tinkgirl77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Nationality
    [United States]
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    414
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

    Default Re: Member of The Week - "MOTW" Info. Please Read First!

    Carlos is definitely very deserving of a motw spot.

    1.2.2 Agalychnis calidryas - Felix Felicis, Wall-E,Eva, Mike & Sull
    0.0.2 Canis lupus familiaris (Italian greyhounds) - Zaffira & Aurora
    1.0.0 My own personal prince charming (husband edition): Beau



  20. #20
    N3XU5
    Guest

    Default Re: Member of The Week - "MOTW" Info. Please Read First!

    Quote Originally Posted by tinkgirl77 View Post
    Carlos is definitely very deserving of a motw spot.
    I'm new here, but what aout me.
    I think I deserve a motw chance.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. MOTW (Member of the Week) Sign Up
    By frogluver in forum General Discussion & News
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: April 20th, 2012, 04:39 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 16th, 2012, 03:14 PM
  3. " Frogforum " member to frogforum members
    By flybyferns in forum Comments
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: November 17th, 2011, 04:20 PM
  4. New member "Hello"
    By flybyferns in forum Tree Frogs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: September 29th, 2011, 12:43 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 19th, 2009, 10:54 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •